NHL TSN Rankings: Giroux #3 behind Crosby and Malkin

Guest Vanflyer

Even though a shortened season, I'd love to see "G" kick both their asses. I am so sick of those two!!!

He will have a rough road to hoe this year as the opposition will be keying on him. If we can roll three strong scoring lines (even with the third in a checking roll), that will bode well for roo's continued success.

• Like 1

I think the ranking is ultimately right, maybe a little inflated though honestly other than malkinstien and a healthy horsefaced jack-ass i don't know who is better .. maybe datsyuk ...

i hope claude's arc continue its upwards tragectory

@mojo1917 I don't think we have seen the best of Claude yet. He will still pick up little nuances, increase his already off the charts creativity.....he is one smart dude who is only going to get smarter, figure out some more things about the league.....then he will be scary good. Thing is, his work ethic will insist that he gets better....and that's the kind of guy you want to go to war with, dare I say, the stuff captains are made of.

• Like 2

@jammer2

pretty cool news, i'm okay with it. I think he's ready and will be a good acknowledged leader. he was already a strong voice in the room from the 24/7 footage and we all saw the playoffs last year, he'll have to keep his temper in check more now but that won't be a detriment to the team.

I like the thought of him with Harts and Schenn i think that line will put ticks on the score sheet and f people up.

@mojo1917 I can't jump on it now because you don't know if it's gonna stick, but if B.Schenn (need a nickname here, huh?) looks good on that line early, he will be the most sought after fantasy hockey add in recent history.

Bummer, just looked yahoo has him listed as strictly a center (imagine that, yahoo getting a players position wrong....ha ha!) so you'd have to roll him and get literally no face off wins from your center....that will work against him. Maybe yahoo is kind and gives him winger designation early...will not hold my breath.