Off to a good start...

Polaris922

I guess you can't complain about a 2-0 start, especially against the Cryers and the Rags. (Anyone else find it funny the Enterprise commercial puts the Cryers gear on an infant??) Having said that, I suppose we should expect a little rust in the cogs for now, which I think you can see at times. But Malkin and Neal don't seem to have missed a beat. I wish they'd keep Tangradi out there with them more to see how he does. So far it seems to be a mix and match thing again Bylsma is doing and I really don't like that!

Pens are looking good no doubt. With such a short season, if a team can get a good winning streak going it's going to be hard to catch them.

Bylsma is a better coach that I would have ever expected.

He DOES have some talent to work with though. Nonetheless, pretty good all around by the Pens.

I guess you can't complain about a 2-0 start, especially against the Cryers and the Rags. (Anyone else find it funny the Enterprise commercial puts the Cryers gear on an infant??) Having said that, I suppose we should expect a little rust in the cogs for now, which I think you can see at times. But Malkin and Neal don't seem to have missed a beat. I wish they'd keep Tangradi out there with them more to see how he does. So far it seems to be a mix and match thing again Bylsma is doing and I really don't like that!

Not a bad start at all, eh? The best part was shutting up Tortorella. I was waiting for a Laviolette-like tantrum after Orpik's hit on Kreider in the waning moments of the game.

The PP was clicking.

The PK was clicking.

Fleury looked very good.

9 goals in 2 games (2 EN) yet only an assist from Crosby. Could be scary when he finds his sea legs.

For ****es and giggles....

...of all the penalties called, only the Grossman trip on Crosby, the Jeffrey slash and the Giroux trip seemed legit. The rest....meh.

• Like 1

So far your boys look very formidable and Fleury looks like a goalie who won the Cup 3 years ago. And Tyler Kennedy may finally be destined to live up to the expectations. You definitely should like what you see so far.

So far your boys look very formidable and Fleury looks like a goalie who won the Cup 3 years ago. And Tyler Kennedy may finally be destined to live up to the expectations. You definitely should like what you see so far.

I do I do! Crosby seems to be a little slow to start but he was very involved in the negotiations crap so maybe just needs a few games to get on task.

Bring on the Leafs!