Flyers Fans in Colorado

Guest colorado_al

Just wanted to let everyone know it was almost like a home game there. My fellow flyers fans were awesome. Next time ( next year!!! ) we should all try to sit behind the flyers bench ( section 148 ) and really make some noise <g>.

I'm happy with the one point considering who was missing from the lineup... It would have been nice to have had Bob in the SO... but if we had had the lucky bounces CO got, it wouldn't have made it to OT.

Anyway, I'm already looking forward to next year and making more noise !!!!

I go to the Denver game every year the flyers are there ( was once every two years )... from now on it will be better. This game has more flyers fans than any other game I can remember ( except in Philly <g> )... even with the so loss, it was a great time time !

Just wanted to let everyone know it was almost like a home game there. My fellow flyers fans were awesome. Next time ( next year!!! ) we should all try to sit behind the flyers bench ( section 148 ) and really make some noise .

Its funny how you hear the old joke about there are only 20,000 Flyers fans. I have seen Flyers games in Tampa, New Jersey, Buffalo, Denver, Florida (Miami), San Jose and of course Vancouver. Everyone of those places always seems to have a large contingency of Flyers fans. Probably the most I have seen is at Florida and Tampa. You would swear that the Panthers / Lightning were the visiting team.

i was there, sat in the club level across from the benches, on the side of the goal the flyers shot at 1st and 3rd periods. actually scored a lower level ticket for 10 bucks from a scalper ($94 face value), but had a friend who works in the club level get us in there, plenty of empty seats up there to find. also had a group of flyers fans sitting right in front of us.