Horrible home opener...

Polaris922

Well they sure looked sloppy tonight. Lazy play and particularly Malkin being prime reason for Toronto's goals 3 and 4. They just looked bad tonight. No real explanation for it. The Leafs always play us hard in The Burgh, but the Pens just didn't have it tonight. Bad passing, stupid penalties, not playing responsibly in our own end... Blech!!

I heard some comments about the officiating tonight. There were some soft calls (what's with all the boardings for good clean hits?!). I agree it seemed to tilt against us as the game went on, especially the second boarding call against Kunitz in the third.... BUT the Pens just didn't have it tonight.

What do you think?

Well they sure looked sloppy tonight. Lazy play and particularly Malkin being prime reason for Toronto's goals 3 and 4. They just looked bad tonight. No real explanation for it. The Leafs always play us hard in The Burgh, but the Pens just didn't have it tonight. Bad passing, stupid penalties, not playing responsibly in our own end... Blech!!

I heard some comments about the officiating tonight. There were some soft calls (what's with all the boardings for good clean hits?!). I agree it seemed to tilt against us as the game went on, especially the second boarding call against Kunitz in the third.... BUT the Pens just didn't have it tonight.

What do you think?

We never seem to play well against the Leafs no matter how good or bad....OK just bad...they are.

They get a pass...especially after ruing a couple of home openers themselves.

Nice to see Sid and Geno find the net.