One small complaint

yave1964

Went to the Lake Erie Monsters/Toronto Marlies game last night, remember the name Michael Sgarbossa, that kid was all over the ice and it looks like the Lanche have found a super young prospect.

My only compaint is one that has nothing to do with hockey, it is the damn ice girls dancing all over the place with no clothes on.

Now dont get me wrong, I am a warm blooded hetero male who loves the female form as much or more than the next guy, but I was there with my wife, sitting four rows off the glass and I swear every time I turned around one of these young things was standing a foot or two away from me waving their damn pom poms and wiggling and giggling like a stripper in a gentlemens club, distracting and frankly taking away from the game. My wife got a kick out of it, was actually laughing about my annoyance.

Now I have been to a few strip clubs in my life, not once did I see anyone check someone into the boards there. Hockey and strip clubs dont mix. Whoever decided to combine these two leisure activities needs to have their head examined.

Strange, most of the games I have attended where they have ice girls/cheer leaders they are active during the puck stoppages/intermission. I don't think I am that focused on the game that I would miss a scantily clad lass dancing next to me during play but I guess it could happen.

Strange, most of the games I have attended where they have ice girls/cheer leaders they are active during the puck stoppages/intermission. I don't think I am that focused on the game that I would miss a scantily clad lass dancing next to me during play but I guess it could happen.

My problem is not scantily clad young things, it is a matter of time and place and IMHO these little darlings have no place in hockey. Can you imagine going to a strip club with your wife? Every time I see these girls that is what I think. My wife laughs her rear off though.....

Can you imagine going to a strip club with your wife?

Going to a strip club with you wife can be allot of fun. I mean after all, you get all randy at a strip club- might as well have a happy ending.

If the girls were towel girls in the rest room at the hockey game, would it be better (I mean at least you would not be distracted)? Joking of course.