SHOOOOOOOOT The Freakin' Puck!

Guest OH1FlyersFan

A 2 man advantage for over a minute and they had, what, one shot? Oh my God, this is killing me. The Rangers penalty killers ought to send the Flyers powerplay unit a nice thank you card, maybe some balloons or flowers. Dear Flyers, thanks for making our job so easy. Your friends, the Rangers. ARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Flyers have over 3 minutes of power play time, including 1:17 of 5-3 and get two shots on goal. Rangers get the very next power play, take just as many shots and score in 18 seconds.

Is this Coach's fault?

@doom88

That quote by Bert about Bryzgalov having 44 wins... I'm pretty sure he wasn't considering Bryz would only have 48 games to earn those wins. That's a helluva win percentage. Bert probably didn't expect the Flyers to be at the bottom in both PP & PK. That's a killer.

• Like 1

. Everyone is looking for the perfect chance or otherwise pass.

and that my friend has been the M.O. of this team for quite some time. Hell, go back several season and it is the same thing over and over and over and over and over...you get the point.....

this team has never jsut peppered away at the opposing goalie. They are ALWAYS looking for the pretty pass/goal. Well sometimes the garbage goals are the ones that win games.....

I hear ya....it is frustrating to watch.....I even have my soon to be 5 yr old yelling at the TV..."Shoot the puck!" :)

• Like 1

This problem lies at the feet of Homer. He has not picked up a dman who can shuffle side to side at the point and *create* a new shooting lane. Kimo is the only d-man who can come close to being proficient at this all important skill. It allows defenders to cover our points without fear of variables, which puts us at a huge disadvantage.