Don't l,ook now, but the Ducks are good!

AndyS

7-1-1 early in this lockout-shortened season.

And their back-up goalie is off to the best start in team history.

Anyone dreaming of their team making a big trade with the Ducks (for Perry, Getzlaf, or Bobby Ryan) shouldn't bother holding his breath. They are rolling right now, and have no holes in their game.

There is one move (not predicting it) that would stir the pot - trading for OV to reunite him with Boudreau. If the Capitals make it known that he is available, that would not shock me to see something happen.

If this team stays healthy, it's got Finals written all over it. (Must be nice to have your two best players in contract years at the same time.)

I remember sitting in Hershey gawking at Souray's CRAZY hot wife when she sat one section over from my seats. Now he's getting 20 mins/game in the NHL. So much for being a locker room cancer, I guess.

BTW...if you haven't already gone to google...I would recommend a "sheldon souray wife" search.

EDIT**upon further review, it would appear it was NOT Mrs Souray, as they divorced before he spent time in Hershey. Well, whoever he was sitting with, she was ridonculous. Maybe the WWE chick that comes up in the searches..who knows. Back to my rum, it is.

Edited by DaGreatGazoo

7-1-1 early in this lockout-shortened season.

And their back-up goalie is off to the best start in team history.

Anyone dreaming of their team making a big trade with the Ducks (for Perry, Getzlaf, or Bobby Ryan) shouldn't bother holding his breath. They are rolling right now, and have no holes in their game.

There is one move (not predicting it) that would stir the pot - trading for OV to reunite him with Boudreau. If the Capitals make it known that he is available, that would not shock me to see something happen.

If this team stays healthy, it's got Finals written all over it. (Must be nice to have your two best players in contract years at the same time.)

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=654599&navid=nhl:topheads

I remember sitting in Hershey gawking at Souray's CRAZY hot wife when she sat one section over from my seats. Now he's getting 20 mins/game in the NHL. So much for being a locker room cancer, I guess.

BTW...if you haven't already gone to google...I would recommend a "sheldon souray wife" search.

EDIT**upon further review, it would appear it was NOT Mrs Souray, as they divorced before he spent time in Hershey. Well, whoever he was sitting with, she was ridonculous. Maybe the WWE chick that comes up in the searches..who knows. Back to my rum, it is.

Sheldon Souray has been terrific for the Ducks this season. He has a rocket of a shot from the point!