B schenn & voracek

pensuck

I've been very disappointed with vorachek this year. I have to say he looked very good today. Hopefully good things to come...

Schenn has looked good to me this year like vorachek he had a strong game too.

Btw Luke S is playing great.

Voracek is... well... what he is. He's an inconsistent skilled forward. Not as frustrating as a Zherdev or anything though. I think as he matures, he'll get slightly more consistent, but I doubt he ever blossoms to be a first line player.

Schenn... well, he's still finding himself. I think he does much better when he's got a very defined role. Same with Luke. Brayden's been bounced around a lot b/c of injuries etc., but I think as the 3rd line center, he'll have a good season.

I like Jake, he plays hard, he plays defense, I think he needs to be more selfish and drive the net more. He can be Jagresque along the boards too, like you guys I'd like to see more from him.

Schenn is a good player today with room to grow, for those guys who are ready to ship him out of town please cool it, unless he's part of a deal that brings a huge minute eating top 3 defenseman we will lose the trade.

This fan base has expectations that are difficult to live up to; the group we have now has a lot of potential to meet and exceed those expectations with a little time playing in the NHL & patience.

@mojo1917 "Schenn is a good player today with room to grow, for those guys who are ready to ship him out of town please cool it, unless he's part of a deal that brings a huge minute eating top 3 defenseman we will lose the trade.

I've been guility of throwing B.Schenn into trade speculataion.....but I honestly believe in what you said....the return has to be just short of franchise altering. We don't really know what we have, so to ship him off for a part piece of the pie might really come back to bite Homer in the butt!

Edited by jammer2
  • Like 1

I've been guility of throwing B.Schenn into trade speculataion.....but I honestly believe in what you said....the return has to be just short of franchise altering. We don't really know what we have, so to ship him off for a part piece of the pie might really come back to bite Homer in the butt!

In a different thread (don't remember which one it was) I mentioned that I would trade B Schenn for Yandle straight without even thinking twice. That's the kind of trade I would consider. But I agree with you and Mojo - anything less would be a bad trade for the Flyers.