Just watched the leafs/habs game

pensuck

@pensuck I watched it also....the Leafs looked good. Riemer is playing some good goal right now, the forwards are buzzing around...they looked energetic. When Montreal tried to goon it up, they basically pummelled them....so yeah, Monday is gonna be WICKED fun!!

@doom88

I hop they dress sestito. I dont think he can take anymore bad penalties than knuble. I alao think he's got 1 more goal than knuble:)

I don't think Knuble has played bad but I think that Sestito would be more effective against a chippy team like the Leafs. I would sit Knuble for the Leafs game and give the "Tito train" a shot. The worst case is it gives a 40 year old forward a break from playing back to back games.

A change of attitude is what I see. He's not playing such a soft/periphery game. He's banging and crashing and finally using his size to his advantage.

Like THAT'S something new. The minute a player gets traded away from the Flyers, he start playing his best hockey...

Edited by Mad Dog