Greatest Rivalry in sports today?

FD19372

The best rivalry in sports?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best rivalry in sports?

• Red Sox-Yankees
    • Duke-North Carolina
    • Penguins-Flyers
    • Another choice

Don't forget University of Michigan and Ohio State. Huge rivalry in college football which has lasted over 100 years. They play the same date every year. Both teams know full well that if they only win one game a year, it had better be that one. The games themselves are an event. They're emotional and high action. Both teams tend to play their best against each other, they're fully focused, and the scores, whether high or low, are alwasy tight. At the end, if the home teams wins, the place explodes as if they just won the BCS championship.

In my opinion, this rivalry should at least on the list, if not the clear winner.

I have no idea how it took that long for Mich and OSU to get posted. I know a guy who actually went in a bar, turned around, and walked out (Mich into OSU bar, whoops) in under five real life seconds.

I like Ravens / Steelers, Flyers / Rangers, Packers / Vikings / Bears three-way, and Maple Leafs / playoffs.

I have no idea how it took that long for Mich and OSU to get posted. I know a guy who actually went in a bar, turned around, and walked out (Mich into OSU bar, whoops) in under five real life seconds.

I understand none of the clothing stores near Columbus will even stock yellow/blue apparel, regardless of whether or not there's a logo on it. Likewise for Ann Arbor.

I understand none of the clothing stores near Columbus will even stock yellow/blue apparel, regardless of whether or not there's a logo on it. Likewise for Ann Arbor.

In Columbus, I'm not sure Michigan has anything to do with that. They've completely run out of dye in Columbus. It was all used for the sprinkles on Ken Hitchcock's donuts.

• Like 2