Pens vs Panthers tonight

Polaris922

I'm thinking the Pens clean house tonight. I'd like to see Bennett get a point or two out there to build some confidence. Sid had a good showing against the Flyers but bad overall results. Maybe an inspired game from him tonight??

BTB road games for the Panthers. Hoping for a nice tidy win. I don't want to sweat this one out. 4-1 Pens. 3-0 going into the 3rd.

i don't see how that team will get on the board vs you guys... they're um , not good. we shot at clemenson's chest protector and beside the net when our feet were moving before bryz let in the back breaker to put us down 3-0.... you guys should run them out of the building.

• Like 1

@Polaris922 Marks had some real nice AHL numbers this year. It's no secret he's the future in FLA, so no time like the present. Theodore and Clemmenson look expendable at this point, so if Jacob can string together some good starts, I expect Theodore to get dealt at the deadline.

He looked good tonight. Niskanen's goal was a bomb from the point which I thought he'd stop, but the shot was a riser. I think he played great and was shocked he didn't get a star, even with 3 against.

Not as "tidy" as I would have liked but I'll take it. Very impressed with Markstrom.

• Like 1

Pens just need to stay disicplined tonight. They've been generating alot of chances, but not finishing them off lately. The Lig htningare playing the second of back to backs, come out with the hard forecheck, and stay out of the box. Keep Stamkos off the PP and there should be no problem.

Sid tends to have big games against the other stars of the league, without Geno in the lineup, give him some time with Neal on the wing, lets see if he can spur on The Real Deal at even strength

Pens just need to stay disicplined tonight. They've been generating alot of chances, but not finishing them off lately. The Lig htningare playing the second of back to backs, come out with the hard forecheck, and stay out of the box. Keep Stamkos off the PP and there should be no problem.

Sid tends to have big games against the other stars of the league, without Geno in the lineup, give him some time with Neal on the wing, lets see if he can spur on The Real Deal at even strength

Welcome Nossagog!