Time for Bob as # 1

Guest trevluk

We have Byyz at THIS term at THIS price and with A NMC... Aziz, instead of going back and undoing things you cant, where do you go from here?

gotta tell you man, throw my arms up, really. hope that the flyers do what they can to make bryzgalov look good, in the same way pheonix did. dmen have to give up the perimeter and focus on the slot, limit cross ice chances above all else and make double effort to clean rebounds. give bryzgalov 4 out of 5 starts, clear the decks of potential controversies, and ride this thing out until the years remaining make a trade or buyout possible.

if next summer's CBA negotiations result in an opportunity to clear bad contracts with no cap hit penalties, i jump all over that, but i'm not the least bit sure snider would be willing to let that happen.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it sounds easy enough. But after awhile, having 20,000 rabid fans foaming at the mouth, screaming at you, throwing batteries, burning white blue eyed dogs in effigy on your front lawn might get a little tiresome.

If he stays he makes additional $36Million

And when was the last time a Flyers fan threw a battery?

Bryz holds all the cards in this situation except the buyout ace. In which case, at this point, he walks away with FORTY. MILLION. DOLLARS.

$5M signing bonus, $10M salary, $27.47M buyout.

To be clear, I can see him in 3-4 years taking the waiver wire out of town for the KHL or allowing a trade.

His value right now will never be lower...

true, gagne waived his no-trade, but i don't believe he waived the NTC and then holmgren went shopping. as i recall, the move was presented to him and he accepted...and the lightening weren't exactly a penny pinching bottomfeeder looking to claw their way above the cap floor by means of a cap hit/cash salary differential, which was the senario presented.

Ok, my point. Homy finds a home for him but it WON't even be needed... Good GOD! We are writing him off after 1/3 a season and I'm the one defending him...?

Yeah @ canuck, we can sit him easily for half and you see how that ended for Narbokov... This cra=p that the player is always in conrtol iritates me...