Is 35 game unbeaten streak in danger of being broken?

Guest Poulin20

35 game unbeaten streak  

15 members have voted

1. 1. IS The Flyers 35 game unbeaten streak going to be broken by the Blackhawks?

The Hawks have run their unbeaten streak to 21. There is still a long way to go but does anyone think that the Hawks will break it? I am voting now as the Hawks have had some close shaves lately and it is still a super hard thing to do.

The Hawks have run their unbeaten streak to 21. There is still a long way to go but does anyone think that the Hawks will break it? I am voting now as the Hawks have had some close shaves lately and it is still a super hard thing to do.

The Flyers did it before the shootout which narrows it down to must wins NO TIES.

The NHL is saying the Hawks have gone unbeaten in 27 games, i guess they are counting the end of the last regular season? The NHL Network also had a similar graphic and said they are 8 behind the Flyers record.

If that is true (last season plus this one), that is effed up!

The Flyers did it before the shootout which narrows it down to must wins NO TIES.

If there was no shoot out, the Blackhawks record would be 18-0-5. They haven't lost a game in regulation or overtime. They've lost 3 in the shoot out and won 2. All 5 would have been ties pre shoot out.

The Flyers went 25-0-10.

Edit: The Blackhawks record would be 16-0-5. I was fully clothed when I posted this. I can only count to 21 if I'm naked!! Lol

Edited by AlaskaFlyerFan

@AlaskaFlyerFan "All 5 would have been ties pre shoot out.

The Flyers went 25-0-10."

Yeah, I believe that is the proper perspective to take. Remember that streak like it was yesterday, was in Grade 8...remember looking every day for the boxscore to see if they won, there was no Flyer coverage in Windsor back then, I used to walk to the Main Library Branch to read a 2 week old version of the Philadelphia Inquirer....lol. Saw a lot of Propp....from Clarke and Leach back then. Remember Propp got promoted to the top pp pretty quickly.

Good... Now maybe they'll cover games better and streaks less.

With all due respect Polaris, Pen fans should not complain about bs being forced down their throats by the NHL powers that be. Trust me on this one.

• Like 2

With all due respect Polaris, Pen fans should not complain about bs being forced down their throats by the NHL powers that be. Trust me on this one.

I was actually referring to the ESPN coverage. The NHL will always use their best players to advertise the league. When a twmeam has had the best players to play the game consistently since 1984... (Lemieux, Jagr, Crosby and Malkin) you're going to see a lot of their jersey.

• 2 weeks later...