The Rinaldo fight

Guest CoachX

Now that we have had time to disect and analyze Harry Z's hit, I want to offer an observation the ensuing fight.

I thought it was funny that the oficials tried to initially break it up, but Zac wanted to go so bad, he drug that away from them, through all the scattered equipement and then pounded on him. I don't think that poor guy wanted any part of that fight, or Zac. If I had any feelings, I would almost have felt bad for him. But he did drop his gloves and heplays ont he other team, so F--k him.

I also kinda wonder why Chris Neil, who was trying his damnedest to get a fight, was going after guys out of his weight class? I mean, if Zac wants to fight, and Chris wants to fight, let's throw down. Maybe if he had gone to Zac, the other would have been spared a beat down.

I'm not saying Neil was ducking anyone, but I have seen him do this before. I also don't know how Zac would've fared, but I would like to see it first hand.

• Like 1

I mentioned during the game that Denis Potvin was ragging on him all game, then finally said maybe Rinaldo is doing exactly what he should be and very well. I thought it was pretty funny, even though he didn't mean to be.

There was the one point where I saw Neil yipping at Schenn...yeah there's an equal combatant. Way to follow the code <cough-cough>. Then Simmonds come by and he barely acknowledges him.

Now that i think about it, this seems like a pretty normal thing for Ottawa, trying to engage with lesser combatants. I remember in the brawl how Chara the bulley, rag dolled Matty Timmander