Wow this is a new low

Guest yave1964

Sorry. I am not trolling, just wow.

Up 4-1 against your arch rivals the Pens, and watching the game slowly get away from you. I was flipping back and forth between the Wings and Flyers, (I have Voracek and Giroux on my fantasy team) it just blew my mind.

A few thoughts

What the hell were all those Penguin fans doing at the game? Is that usual? I swear after the first period it sounded more like a Pens home game than anything. I mean, my wife and I are going to nationwide to see the Wings on Saturday and it will be 50/50 in the seats, always is, but I would have thought the Flyers could sell out and keep the Pens fans out.

Bryz is a system goalie. The system is not working. Someone needs to call Dave Tippett now, if not sooner and figure out how to salvage this guys head and the Flyer season.

Voracek has turned in to a flat out stud and should make the Jackets regret the deal for a long, long time.

One of the great young forwards will have to go to net a great young blueliner.

Other than Hartnell, not enough fire out there tonight. You had the Pens bloodied and on the ropes and let them up. Wildly entertaining from the outside looking in, but I root for the Flyers in the East, my wife loves Boucher, calls him the ultimate underdog since 2010 and the wild ride.

Tell your wife... nah nah nee nah nahhhh ;) LOL

I think the Flyers defense is in need of a number one guy. As it stands they just don't have that. Timonen looked horrible, Grossman is solid defensively but not very mobile... Coburn played physical it looked but when that goal went off his skate and in he disappeared. Add one top notch defender and maybe the outcome is different.

• Like 3

Bryz is a system goalie. The system is not working. Someone needs to call Dave Tippett now, if not sooner and figure out how to salvage this guys head and the Flyer season.

Agree.

Voracek has turned in to a flat out stud and should make the Jackets regret the deal for a long, long time.

Agree

One of the great young forwards will have to go to net a great young blueliner.

Agree

After th

Agree.

Agree

Agree

after this loss, the Flyers should just pack it in and come back season. That was the most awful display I saw since the last time they did this against the Penguins. MAybe Talbot shoulod have went out there and let Cooke beat his ass. I guess when you change shirts, you change styles