Bedeviled

Canadian Sabres

Last night Rookie Brain Flynn scored his first NHL goal to give the Sabres a 2-0 lead against the Devils and Enroth was 66 seconds away from recording his first victory in over a month but than it went to hell...Under four minutes later, Adam Henrique spoiled Enroth’s shutout on the power play. Henrique’s initial shot was blocked by Mike Weber, but not to be denied Henrique grabbed the rebound and fired a wrist shot past Enroth. With time winding down, the Devils pulled Hedberg for the extra attacker. David Clarkson’s shot was stopped by Enroth, but Patrick Elias drove the slot to bury the rebound into the wide open net to tie the game with 18:54 remaining in the period. The devils eventually won in a shootout 2-0 on goals from Clarkson and Elias, Pominville had a chance in OT but clanked it off the post. Brain Flynn was by far the best player on the ice last night and my feelings about this game is listed in the video link below..

• Like 1

What do you think your Sabres need? The two big acquisitions, Hodgson and Ott have been a perfect fit, how can a team that has spent this much money be this out of sync? Is Ryan Miller done or is the defense this bad?

Your Sabres have basically four guys really producing... and then it's all downhill from there. Is it a depth problem?? Kind of looks like it just going over the stats. I see the highlights of your games but haven't been able to watch any. Even missed the game against my Pens as I was at a tournament and had to listen to it on the radio.

Tyler Meyers seems to be having a lot of issues with his puck handling too. The Sabres appear to have caught the apathy bug from the Flyers. Last night against the Flyers I watched several of the Sabres take stupid and selfish penalties and when are Ennis and Gerbe going to quit trying to dodge hits by turning at the last second to the boards? Those are extremely stupid maneuvers that are going to get them injured.......