THE POSITIVES (FOR FLYEROD)

touche22

Ok, the positives for this season:

1) The play of Vorachek and Simmonds.

2) The zero mistakes coburn makes when he's off the ice...He has REALLY improved in this area.

3) Our play for 5 MINUTES each game...if in the next CBA they would agree to only allow a Max of 5 Min of play to count over a 60 min game we would never lose!

4) Every Player after every loss knows exactly what they need to do to win...(nevermind they never apply it)

5) This spring and summer we are all going to have A LOT more free time which i intend to use in the following ways:

SPRING/SUMMER plans:

1) I'm going to golf more. I have always enjoyed it, though it can be a tad expensive up here in the Greater Toronto Area. My goal this year is to break 80. Last year i shot an 81 as my best round ever. My game is all over the place. The week before, on the same course i shot the 81, i shot a 97. Go Figure!

2) Fishing. Lots of Fishing. Trout, Walleye (pickerel) are my species of choice come spring. Bass once mid june hits.

3) Jogging. I'm 6' and weigh 210. I would like to be under 200.

Happy days all!

@touche22

2) The zero mistakes coburn makes when he's off the ice...He has REALLY improved in this area.

3) Our play for 5 MINUTES each game...if in the next CBA they would agree to only allow a Max of 5 Min of play to count over a 60 min game we would never lose!

4) Every Player after every loss knows exactly what they need to do to win...(nevermind they never apply it)

5) This spring and summer we are all going to have A LOT more free time which i intend to use in the following ways:

SPRING/SUMMER plans:

1) To log in and post daily at HockeyForums.net, as I need my daily hockey fix.

2) I going to golf more. I have always enjoyed it, though it can be a tad expensive up here in the Greater Toronto Area. My goal this year is to break 80. Last year i shot an 81 as my best round ever. My game is all over the place. The week before, on the same course i shot the 81, i shot a 97. Go Figure!

3) Fishing. Lots of Fishing. Trout, Walleye (pickerel) are my species of choice come spring. Bass once mid june hits.

4) Jogging. I'm 6' and weigh 210. I would like to be under 200.

Happy days all!

FIXED

There are a lot of positives on this team. No question.

It's just too bad that pretty much none of them are on the defensive side of things.

Man, not landing Shea Weber just hurts more & more.

Another positive- missed the game but got all the high (low) lights thru twitter.

Nice to see # 4 being used by players after the game. Must take a special skill to know what to do and talk about what to do, but never apply it!

@touche22 I think you have a better chance of accompllishing goals if you list them like you did, it makes it real somehow.....lol. I gotta start that!

Well there is one positive...i saved 50 bucks on center ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats is all i got sorry...back to the bad news!

SPRING/SUMMER plans:

1) I'm going to golf more. I have always enjoyed it, though it can be a tad expensive up here in the Greater Toronto Area. My goal this year is to break 80. Last year i shot an 81 as my best round ever. My game is all over the place. The week before, on the same course i shot the 81, i shot a 97. Go Figure!

2) Fishing. Lots of Fishing. Trout, Walleye (pickerel) are my species of choice come spring. Bass once mid june hits.

3) Jogging. I'm 6' and weigh 210. I would like to be under 200.

Happy days all!

The positves for this season?

Its short

It will be over soon

there is always next season

carry on.....

The positves for this season?

Its short

It will be over soon

there is always next season

carry on.....

See that is my problem they will make some minor unimportant trade to say they did something and this will bleed into next season...

....and they same crap will go on next year only it will be for 82 games verse just 48...

...this group is disfunctional and it starts at the top!!!

They may have no option but to buy out Briere during the summer and it may be their best option, can't stand another season of him looking lost out there like he has no clue what he should be doing...he use to be lethal aroung the net and behind it and now it seems like he has lost that touch...so time to bit the bullet and buy him out...rebuild...just hope he goes out west...but i wouldn't be surprised if someone like the broons brings him in...

...with their collection of solid forwards/defense/goaltending they can afford him skating around looking lost...he'll turn back into a flyer killer!!!

Edited by OccamsRazor