If we go 0-3 vs Rags,Pens and the Bruins

pensuck

what about 0-4 after losing at home to the struggling Sabres? That should be the final nail in someone's time in Philly. Ed Snider does not have the mental capacity to accept a wasted season, management will panic and make a move just for the sake of doing so.

I wonder...there's another thread about Lavy, whether he's "safe" or not and for how long... I wish I knew. I have to admit the losing has begun to seem like it's a motivation and/or leadership issue. When your team goes to sleep for 40 minutes - in back-to-back, division-rival games - there's probably more going on that just "bad D" or "soft goaltending."

• Like 1

Someone's getting fired or traded. That's how i see it anyway.

Well, then someone is almost certainly getting fired or traded.

If there is one team that has our number more than the Rangers, it's the Bruins.

Someone's getting fired or traded. That's how i see it anyway.

Pensuck:

Normally I would agree with you. You would think the coach would be the first one to go here. But how many times can this organization oust a coach when it is clear to the fans, the league, that the general manager is at least equally culpable. If Peter Laviolette is let go, this will confirm what I feel about Snider, his homerism, his smallness, that money is not always what is the most important, and Snider's taking advantage of the Philadelphia Flyers Faithful. This is not 1975. The hockey fan today has basically any team at his disposal to follow. Has Laviolette lost the team? If so, start moving the part of the team that is not producing. You get the general manager to come into the locker room and tell the players what is going to happen. This is how it is with a business and a sport should be no different. That takes guts from an organization. Let's see what Snider, Clarke and Holmgren do. Will there be honor? A sport teaches you a lot about people. A lot.

BOI