No Malkin against the Islanders

hf101

Due to a hit from JVR, Malkin will not be playing in tonights game against the Islanders. Suter will again play second line duties between Neal and Bennett.

The Islanders who are just 2pts out of a playoff spot generally play the Penguins tough. Should be a good game.

I'm getting scoring updates... Wish I could watch.

Islanders with 9 shots in almost 2 periods. After shaky start to the game, its been total domination. Sids got 4 assists and at least 1 post. Even the 4th line is looking good tonight.

Islanders with 9 shots in almost 2 periods. After shaky start to the game, its been total domination. Sids got 4 assists and at least 1 post. Even the 4th line is looking good tonight.

Oh, and raining of Sock Monkeys(its sock monkey night) on the Kunitz hatty

@nossagog

You would think the Islanders would have had a better effort tonight being in the fix of things. This is complete dominance by the Penguins.

I was expecting a tight game, the FishSticks always give the Pens fits, especially with the way the Pens defense has been playing. But this has been the Sid show tonight, he's been pretty dominant.

THey are so hit or miss.. and the Pens put it to them all night it seemed. Sadly I had to live the game on scoring updates and highlight reels. The highlights looked pretty good for us and the shots per period clearly favored us the first two periods. You just never know with the Islanders it seems. I think they'll make the playoffs this year.. they seem determined enough to do it.