stolen

Guest murraycraven

a blind squirrel will get luck every one in awhile.....he mad 2 nice stops in the SO. I will give him credit there.

I still do not want him here......

Bryz is so crappy, he does not deserve that saying...in honour of his horrible play, I'll re-write it "even a blind nut finds a squirell once and awile". LOL

• Like 1

Bryz stole the game.... hate away boys...

Okay, he could have had a shutout if he was square to the shooter in the first place,

He played well, and didn't fight the puck as much. But I've seen this ruse before...

@doom88

Well at least that's the best you could come up with this time around. I watched the game in an online feed in the car and thought he played very well for you guys. NHL Tonight gave him third star of the night.

He did play very well.

@doom88

Well at least that's the best you could come up with this time around. I watched the game in an online feed in the car and thought he played very well for you guys. NHL Tonight gave him third star of the night.

Two questions:

1. Why are you watching a Flyers-Devils game, let alone in a car?

2. Who the heck is driving???

Two questions:

1. Why are you watching a Flyers-Devils game, let alone in a car?

2. Who the heck is driving???

I watch all the games I can to be honest. I like being up on who is doing what, and just watching the game in general. It can be fun when you're not really vested in either team. I was in a patrol car working a security detail at a local mill. A recently fired employee made some threats and they had me there to make sure they were safe if he showed up. I position the car where I can only be approached from one direction, and I can see anyone approaching from a few hundred feet away and put the game on where I can watch it here and there and listen to the play by play. Helps pass 5 hours of sitting in one spot watching the world go by...

I watch all the games I can to be honest. I like being up on who is doing what, and just watching the game in general. It can be fun when you're not really vested in either team. I was in a patrol car working a security detail at a local mill. A recently fired employee made some threats and they had me there to make sure they were safe if he showed up. I position the car where I can only be approached from one direction, and I can see anyone approaching from a few hundred feet away and put the game on where I can watch it here and there and listen to the play by play. Helps pass 5 hours of sitting in one spot watching the world go by...

Makes sense. Are you a state trooper (sorry if I get the wrong terminology.. it's all different in Canada)?

It's amazing what technology lets us do now.

@doom88

we seem to be vying for the Hates Bryzgalov Most Award - I think FC is in the running as well - prob a few others - but even I know Clarkson's goal is not even close to his fault. No "better positioning" no nothing would've stopped that shot from hitting the twine.

In fact I agree with Murray, Bryzgalov "stole" us a win last night, he really did.

When you consider the stakes going into the Stupid Shootout - i.e. the Flyers are a whipped team but tonight they work for 60 and keep working, end regulation tied with a good team...they have to get the win (regardless how) to feel even slightly good about themselves ... and Bryzgalov does his part, stopping 2 notorious Flyers Killers. Like I said elsewhere I can't ask for more than that from my goalie.

• Like 1

Bryz stole the game.... hate away boys...

Bryz will be here next year... And a number of years after that... But something tells me that there will be a number of new defencemen in front of him.. That boys is what our friend Mr Paul Holmgren will be up to...

we seem to be vying for the Hates Bryzgalov Most Award - I think FC is in the running as well - prob a few others

As an impartial observer, I'd have to say that FC has that title locked up already. It may be that he just expresses his utter contempt and loathing more "eloquently" (surprising, what with him being Canadian and all) but I think everyone else is vying for 2nd place at this point.