stolen

Guest murraycraven

"Even if Bryzgalov wins us the Stanley Cup I want him gone before the parade."

I said it then (when he was signed) and I say it today. Now that's blind hatred. It's got no thought behind it whatsoever. I think that easily takes 1st place. ( :P )

@jammer2

There may be those, includiing yourself, that hate Bryz with the passion that I do. But nobody has put in the time, the longevity of bete noir that i have, the immediate loathing...I hated him first!

You see, this is what I'm talking about. Hating is all well and good, but when a guy pulls out a phrase like bete noir (and italicizes it!) you have to sit up and take notice.

Ouch, I don't even get mentioned? That hurts.

One word: Bryzaster

LMAO! Ya, you get a free lifetime membership just for that alone. I hope you took out some kind of patent on that. It's going to be worth millions over the next year or so.

@flyercanuck

@doom88

<< LMAO! Ya, you get a free lifetime membership just for that alone. I hope you took out some kind of patent on that. It's going to be worth millions over the next year or so. >>

Seconded. It just works. Buyoutgalov and Sievegalov were good ones, too....but lack the same panache as Bryzaster.

@jammer2

@flyercanuck

@canoli

You are all worthy candidates, that's for sure. It's kind of like trying to decide who was the best, Howe, Orr, or Gretzky. Really, it's almost exactly like that.

I say we take it to a vote! make a thread soley dedicated to who hates Bryz more....make a poll and let the forum members speak / cast their vote! :)

• Like 1

I don't hate Bryz per se. He is what he is. I don't know if it's fair to expect someone to do more than he is physically capable of. It’s almost like blaming a blind person for being blind.

I hate the team for making yet another totally unfounded, hasty, stupid, panicky decision by dumping their young goalie with tons of potentials and instead chaining themselves to a perilous contract with a goaltender who they spent zero time scouting. Disgraceful and incompetent!!