Bruins at Pens - Number nine . . . . Number nine

nossagog

Well, the Pens go for nine in a row this afternoon. Playing pretty well defensively the past week, hopefully this is an indication of the things to come.

Looking to be a thight race for the top of the east, this would be yet another big win for the Pens in their quest for the east. I'll be travelling, won't see the game.

Well, the Pens go for nine in a row this afternoon. Playing pretty well defensively the past week, hopefully this is an indication of the things to come.

Looking to be a thight race for the top of the east, this would be yet another big win for the Pens in their quest for the east. I'll be travelling, won't see the game.

Sniff....I smell a letdown this time. I'm on baby duty which means the game will be on TV and I'll watch as much as possible between feedings and diapers.

Crosby is due for a big game though...

Should be one heck of a game and it is going to be on the National feed (NBC). I am curious as to how much the refs are going to neuter this game....Lucic is always good for some heavy cheap shots. Marchand I am sure will be bringing his version of "Latest and Greatest Soccer Dives".Rest assured, Letang will be watching him closely looking for some new moves. :lol: .......As a flyer fan the best I can hope for is they beat up one another as both teams are mostly healthy.....

@B21

Stop being such a pessimist!

@nossagog

So far so good bud... Safe trip

@flyerrod

Malkin is still out but overall healthy. So far a pretty physical game. Not much officiating.

Marchand has held his flopping to a minimum so far.....is it possible the refs told him before the game to not try and embarrass them on national tv?

Marchand has held his flopping to a minimum so far.....is it possible the refs told him before the game to not try and embarrass them on national tv?

Marchand got away with a slash on Letang and Letang is out of the game to start the second.

Boychuck lifts Crosby's stick into his own face and Crosby sits for two. Lol

I saw that...I can't believe Boychuk got a call for that....It was even funnier when he was telling Crosby thanks afterwards....

@Polaris922

I said "let down"....not "loss". ;) Just enough offense. Despite all the shots, the D was solid. The really limited the Bruins scoring chances. I don't recall many "OMG" saves from Vokoun.

When you win 9 in a row, they all aren't going to be pretty.

Nice job by Boychuk on the "high stick". Wait...I though only the Pens partook in that type of disgraceful behavior?

They did miss Marchand's slash on Letang. Should have been 2:00. That said, I don't think intent was there. He was going for the puck and caught the hand/arm. Wait...I though the refs only miss calls like that when it favors the Pens?

What is the world coming to? :ph34r:

@Polaris922

I said "let down"....not "loss". ;) Just enough offense. Despite all the shots, the D was solid. The really limited the Bruins scoring chances. I don't recall many "OMG" saves from Vokoun.

When you win 9 in a row, they all aren't going to be pretty.

Nice job by Boychuk on the "high stick". Wait...I though only the Pens partook in that type of disgraceful behavior?

They did miss Marchand's slash on Letang. Should have been 2:00. That said, I don't think intent was there. He was going for the puck and caught the hand/arm. Wait...I though the refs only miss calls like that when it favors the Pens?

What is the world coming to? :ph34r:

Hahaha! It's coming to ... A ten game win streak? ;)

Yeehaa, nothing could be finer than the streak to hit a niner . . .

Just got to my hotel, and see the final score. Will have to look at the highlights on, wait, no nbc sport net or NHL network. Oh well, I'll have to see what I can find on line

Now I have to pick them for a let down every game now so as to keep the streak alive.

Clearly, they are due for a let down against the Caps...especially if Letang is out.

OT - Either of you guys college hoops fans? Bobby Mo University drew Kentucky in the opening game of the NIT. Might be neat seeing Kentucky at the Sewell Center on RMU's campus. Plus, Calipari is from Moon Twp.

Now I have to pick them for a let down every game now so as to keep the streak alive.

Clearly, they are due for a let down against the Caps...especially if Letang is out.

OT - Either of you guys college hoops fans? Bobby Mo University drew Kentucky in the opening game of the NIT. Might be neat seeing Kentucky at the Sewell Center on RMU's campus. Plus, Calipari is from Moon Twp.

Keep it going!

Sorry I don't do basketball at all. Lol