Who do you hate the most?

yave1964

Simple question, who is your least favorite player? Either or both, active and/or retired. My all time most despised is Claude Freaking Lemieux, as a Wing fan, the reason is pretty easy to figure out. As far as current players, Matt Cooke comes to mind, but for me it is Ryan Clowe. Anyone else?

Simple question, who is your least favorite player? Either or both, active and/or retired. My all time most despised is Claude Freaking Lemieux, as a Wing fan, the reason is pretty easy to figure out. As far as current players, Matt Cooke comes to mind, but for me it is Ryan Clowe. Anyone else?

Claude is going to be one of the most hated players EVER to play the game. The guy personified the word "prick". I have to give Tie Domi , Darcy Tucker, and Darius Kasparitus runner up though....too often they would turtle and dodge retribution for cheap shots they had thrown.

As far as today's game, I think I would choose someone like Letang or Marchand whose egregious soccer flails embarrass the game as a whole.

• Like 1

Wow that's a tough one... I hate that Kronwall gets away with so many illegal hits. He charges more than anyone in the league but for some reason the officials turn a blind eye. The OLD Cooke I could put on the list... but the so far reformed one has proven to be a capable player, and seems to be trying to do it right. Ovechkin with his flashiness and ego... Hartnell with his drama and chickenshat.... Tucker and Avery fall into the same bracket to me... Pronger with his dirty extra-curriculars.. Dale Hunter... Claude Lemieux is a good choice... Darian Hatcher springs to mind... Lindros for his arrogance entering the league... Subban for his arrogance and conceit... Dan Carcillo... the list goes on and on. Chris Neil.. Brad Marchand... Dave Schultz... Trevor Gillies... Todd Bertuzzi for his despicable act on Moore...

HOw do you pick just one???

Edited by Polaris922

On the advise of counsel, I decline to answer.

• Like 1

Wow that's a tough one... I hate that Kronwall gets away with so many illegal hits. He charges more than anyone in the league but for some reason the officials turn a blind eye. The OLD Cooke I could put on the list... but the so far reformed one has proven to be a capable player, and seems to be trying to do it right. Ovechkin with his flashiness and ego... Hartnell with his drama and chickenshat.... Tucker and Avery fall into the same bracket to me... Pronger with his dirty extra-curriculars.. Dale Hunter... Claude Lemieux is a good choice... Darian Hatcher springs to mind... Lindros for his arrogance entering the league... Subban for his arrogance and conceit... Dan Carcillo... the list goes on and on. Chris Neil.. Brad Marchand... Dave Scultz... Trevor Gillies... Todd Bertuzzi for his despicable act on Moore...

HOw do you pick just one???

For all of you Flyer fans out there, my apologies but Lindros ranks way, way up on my list. Not just him but his entire dysfunctional nut case family. I know that may be the least popular opinion ever voiced in a Flyer dominated forum, kind of like a liberal at a Palin rally, lol. I hear the debate on whether he is a Hall of famer all the time, to me he did more to tear apart and destroy the fabric of his team than any player of the past twenty five years or so, if winning is the number one sign of greatness and team above self is second, he did more to destroy his team and never led them anywhere except one final where he was swept. To me, he and his family did more to destroy the Nordiques then Flyers than any player in the game, and if he is a hofer than I am a Chinese longshoreman.

For all of you Flyer fans out there, my apologies but Lindros ranks way, way up on my list. Not just him but his entire dysfunctional nut case family. I know that may be the least popular opinion ever voiced in a Flyer dominated forum, kind of like a liberal at a Palin rally, lol. I hear the debate on whether he is a Hall of famer all the time, to me he did more to tear apart and destroy the fabric of his team than any player of the past twenty five years or so, if winning is the number one sign of greatness and team above self is second, he did more to destroy his team and never led them anywhere except one final where he was swept. To me, he and his family did more to destroy the Nordiques then Flyers than any player in the game, and if he is a hofer than I am a Chinese longshoreman.

I think you will find quite a few Flyers fans, who while loving Eric Lindros the player-and specifically, what he did on the ice...hated just about everything else regarding Lindros. Including many of the issues raised in your post.

• Like 2