Flyers (and NHL) misery watch

brelic

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/54590/nhl-misery-watch-looking-at-you-flyers-fans

Haha, love what he says about the Flyers.

Philadelphia Flyers

What’s gone wrong: [Takes deep breath … ] The Flyers are stuck in 11th place in the East, their coach is on the hot seat, their “best player in the world” has been merely good, they traded one of the league’s top 10 goal scorers, they reacquired a former player from the Kings but not one of the good ones, their best player just basically retired, and the backup goaltender they exiled to Columbus is playing way better than their $51 million starter. Oh, and they’re the only team in the league that’s over the cap. In other words, everything.

Why that should make you happy: Because at some point in your life, you have presumably met a Philadelphia Flyers fan.

• Like 2

It gets worse, I honestly believe that if the Leafs were to play us in a 7 game series right now, they would sweep us. Yep, 4-0....get out the broom kinda dominance. Not that the Leafs are true contenders or anything like that (although they did look really good last night, dismantling Tampa Bay 4-2, right after the Bolts beat us by the same score!).....it just shows how bad we really are. This team is worse than the 07 non playoff team on most nights. We suck *that* badly. It's just sickening beyond belief....

Around here in Windsor, the standings mean everything. I went out to the mall in my Flyers gear, and at least 5 people were laughing at me! 2 of them had Habs stuff on, 1 Leaf and a Bruins and Devils fan......sad...told one of them that laughed really hard to STFU....he just kept laughing.....loser.

Edited by jammer2

It ges worse, I honestly believe that if the Leafs were to play us in a 7 game series right now, they would sweep us. Yep, 4-0....get out the broom kinda dominance. Not that the Leafs are true contenders or anything like that (although they did look really good last night, dismantling Tampa Bay 4-2, right after the Bolts beat us by the same score!).....it just shows how bad we really are. This team is worse than the 07 non playoff team on most nights. We suck *that* badly. It's just sickening beyond belief....

Around here in Windsor, the standings mean everything. I went out to the mall in my Flyers gear, and at least 5 people were laughing at me! 2 of them had Habs stuff on, 1 Leaf and a Bruins and Devils fan......sad...told one of them that laughed really hard to STFU....he just kept laughing.....loser.

Give them "Mr. Snider's" phone number. You tell your GM to win the Cup every year you have no organization.