Flyers at Pens - Can we get it to a dirty dozen?

nossagog

Glass is a very respectable 24th in the NHl in hits, so he does at least bring *something*....the minus 8 sticks out like a sore thumb, but when you have 0 pts in 32 games, you kinda expect a minus....ha ha.

Glass is a very respectable 24th in the NHl in hits, so he does at least bring *something*....the minus 8 sticks out like a sore thumb, but when you have 0 pts in 32 games, you kinda expect a minus....ha ha.

And to think that he'll also get SOME time with Crosby when they double shift him. They've had to come from behind in several games this year to tie games in the third.

Even with a let down we win. ;)

Best part? Worst outcome for the Flyers. We get the win. They get a much not-needed point.

That's got to be painful, you know that they haven't turned in the season yet, and to have the Pens score late to tie and then beat them the last two games, ouch?

Hope Dupers is okay, looked like he was flexing his jaw on the bench before they sent him to the dressing room. Probably had to with al the concussion protocols now.

That's got to be painful, you know that they haven't turned in the season yet, and to have the Pens score late to tie and then beat them the last two games, ouch?

Hope Dupers is okay, looked like he was flexing his jaw on the bench before they sent him to the dressing room. Probably had to with al the concussion protocols now.

I heard his named called in OT. Good sign.

Yeah he assisted on the Kennedy goal. Looked like a vicious boarding from my seats. Was it??

Just got rid the puck, facing boards, hit from behind, head directly into boards. After the replay, I'm surprised he came back out for the OT.

Its out on Youtube

Edited by nossagog

Wow, for some reason this morning, I'm heading to work with a smile on my face, what's up with that wonder? :D

I went to the game, work, then trial court this morning... And going to bed with a smile for some strange reason now as well ;)

Enjoy it , we'll get you next year...

just sixty or so more wins head to head till you're all caught up .

Good luck in the playoffs. I won't be rooting for your guys though.

The feeling is mutual. ;)

I'll see your 60 regular season wins and raise you a Cup (pun intended).