Elbow on fedetenko?

Guest pensuck

You mean like when Cindy tripped Coburn to create 2 on 1? You're hilarious. That wasn't interference on rusty.

You gotta love Pittsburgh though. Still playing 80's rock btwn stoppages. Bark at the moon by Ozzy and the Crue? Haha, classic. Unfortunately I've been warned so I can't comment.

You mean like when Cindy tripped Coburn to create 2 on 1? You're hilarious. That wasn't interference on rusty.

You gotta love Pittsburgh though. Still playing 80's rock btwn stoppages. Bark at the moon by Ozzy and the Crue? Haha, classic. Unfortunately I've been warned so I can't comment.

They've let plenty go both ways. You really should get yourself a therapist. Enjoy the game.

GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!

That should quiet our favorite troll.

If not, the missed slash on Giroux and missed boarding on Coburn should do. ;)

Pens beat the Flyers and the refs. Dirty dozen!

Good game. You better hope we don't get the 8th seed.

Why? I'm not a Habs fan.

Edit: Bad math. Habs 2 games in hand but we are 5 up.

So change my reply to HAHAHAHHA. We're 3-1 against you this year and you have an entire division between you and the 8th seed. Not too worried right now.

Edited by B21
  • Like 1

That's good. I'm sure you felt the same way last year. Have fun with that.

BTW you know the Flyers will fight til the last minute of the last game. Unlike the pens in past years. But that's been talked about on here enough. Hahahaha:):):)

dude you are sooooo sour....just stop watching hockey. Being green eyed over Sid is ugly.......and let me guess....Simmonds penalty was not a penalty...and coburn's hit was legal??(who is getting suspended)

• Like 1

That's good. I'm sure you felt the same way last year. Have fun with that.

BTW you know the Flyers will fight til the last minute of the last game. Unlike the pens in past years. But that's been talked about on here enough. Hahahaha:) :) :)

I dunno. From what you fellow fans have been saying, you guys quit weeks ago. 2-8 in your last 10? Yikes.

Speaking of last year, how many games did you guys win after you advanced? That would be 0.

;)

dude you are sooooo sour....just stop watching hockey. Being green eyed over Sid is ugly.......and let me guess....Simmonds penalty was not a penalty...and coburn's hit was legal??(who is getting suspended)

Wait for the complaining on the 5 on 3 calls. The slashed that knocked Orpik's stick out of his hands and the hook where the stick was up under Kunitz's armpits. You know...those obious calls? ;)

The problem with "Letting them play the game", is that after a while, the players figure they can do anything they want. Both teams had quite a few hooks and hold that went uncalled. A pretty blantent cross check by both teams in the high slot that went uncalled. Coburn hit on Dupuis not called. Players were on the ice from both teams in front of the nets, how many holding the sticks went uncalled.

In a nutshell, the "Let em play" really sucked tonight. But then again, the right team won.

• Like 1

You guys are glad I'm on here. It's gotta get old posting to the same 3 people with the same homer views all of the time.

:)

Yes - all us "homers" not really liking the Morrow/Morrow deal.

In honour of the deal, jammer 2 proudly presents the latest broadway hit, Sidney.....

Two Morrooooooooowww, Two Morrrrroooooooowwwwww, I'll love ya Two-morrrrooooowwwww.....you're always a series away......

@B21

I think you're crazy for not liking the morrow deal. Yes you give up on a young prospect but your team has quite a few of them. You have a team now that can win a cup. With morrow on board he'll give you leadership when your guys need it. He's gonna be scrappy come playoff time. You guys could've used him in the series against us. He's like a max Talbot with much more experience. Iginla would've been better but they musk be asking too much. Now if the B's get Iginla look out. That'll be a nasty series for you guys.

Don't take me too seriously. I like to break your guy's stone's.

In honour of the deal, jammer 2 proudly presents the latest broadway hit, Sidney.....

Two Morrooooooooowww, Two Morrrrroooooooowwwwww, I'll love ya Two-morrrrooooowwwww.....you're always a series away......

Always a series away? Only since 2009... ;)

@B21

I think you're crazy for not liking the morrow deal. Yes you give up on a young prospect but your team has quite a few of them. You have a team now that can win a cup. With morrow on board he'll give you leadership when your guys need it. He's gonna be scrappy come playoff time. You guys could've used him in the series against us. He's like a max Talbot with much more experience. Iginla would've been better but they musk be asking too much. Now if the B's get Iginla look out. That'll be a nasty series for you guys.

I don't think there's any doubt that Morrow can help the team, especially in the physical game. But it came at a high cost, that's the problem . Defensive prospects like Morrow don't come around too often. Strangely, Shero has created this situation but drafting so many defensemen, who seem to be working out, over the last 5 years. So this year we had a glut. If they win the cup, that's okay, but if not, it would be a great prospect gone for a rental.

Starring Scott Hartnell as Annie? :)

@B21

See! You can talk hockey. It's not that I don't like B. Morrow but he wasn't our most glaring need and to give up a young "1-2 years away" defenceman doesn't make sense to me...at least not for B. Morrow. I think better picks and a lesser prospect could have gotten it done. 1-2 years from now is when the Pens have decisions to make on a lot of their defence corps and J. Morrow's ability to move up at that point was going to be (at least i/m/h/o) a big reason why we'd be able to let some aged veterans walk. Not to mention the salary cap relief that would bring.

This is textbook If-we-win-a-Cup-and-B.Morrow-is-a-big-part then I like the deal. If not, I'm not a fan. Foresight is 20/20.

@B21

I said this somewhere else, I don't think B Morrow is the answer to your team's "deficiencies". In quotes because I'm not sure i see any, if anything you guys need one more middle/top tier defenseman in case Letang comes back less than Letangy. Someone like Rob Scuderi or Fracois Beauchamin, I'm not sure about Orpik's fuel tank and what is left there, but I'd ride it out with him he's a gamer. Niskanen is nice and could be top pair with the right partner. But one more solid blue liner would be the the move, but the price for those guys is high, maybe too high if teams ask about Bennett or Pouloit.

@B21

I said this somewhere else, I don't think B Morrow is the answer to your team's "deficiencies". In quotes because I'm not sure i see any, if anything you guys need one more middle/top tier defenseman in case Letang comes back less than Letangy. Someone like Rob Scuderi or Fracois Beauchamin, I'm not sure about Orpik's fuel tank and what is left there, but I'd ride it out with him he's a gamer. Niskanen is nice and could be top pair with the right partner. But one more solid blue liner would be the the move, but the price for those guys is high, maybe too high if teams ask about Bennett or Pouloit.

Letangy? I like it.