Mezz done for season

WTF is going on here, is everybody that we can possibly get anything for gonna go down with this or that....I've heard of snakebit, but this is getting ridicilous.....that's two potential deals where we could have got a respectable return on now dead.....and counting.

• Like 1

ugh boy... and so yet another one bites the dust.

I was never crazy about the deal we made for him but he was starting to find his role...and then the injuries...and now again. It helps explain why he's sucked this year - the few games he played - but I guess we can forget about getting anything decent for him in a trade.

man oh man whatafkdupyear this has been...

Edited by canoli

Mr T. looks like he has a big long range shot, maybe we should sign him

Ohmy

BAHAHAHA!!!! Just read this in the comments over on philly.com and nearly pissed myself. I saw Mr. T this morning on nhl Network before going to work and nearly pissed myself watching him try to "shoot" the puck.......Great comment. Made me laugh.

I don't think so, this team is pretty awful from goal out

And my team was dead last the season before, then later admitted they weren't going to be upset if they lost again with ten games to go...

I'm really just busting stones, but now I think a lot if you are coming to understand. And it's only been half a season for you guys... Imagine our misery back then!

Damaged shoulders don't just go away, they become a chronic issue. Wonder if this is going to turn into a Rathje/Pronger situation down the road

he is only here for one more season......LTIR

I make motion to immediately adopt the Bettman draft as course of conduct and have it specified in the by laws of the league. All in favor?? AYE!

I think the Nay's will win here ...... :P

• Like 1

Good

hopefully he's done as a flyer too, i don't care about the shot and other postitive stuff; he can't stay on the ice, time to cut the ties with him, good luck ! go be awesome for a different team.

Edited by mojo1917
  • Like 1