Looks like the Pens aren't winning the Cup, after all.

Guest FD19372

Sidney Crosby out for the year, according to Howard Eskin, due to concussion and post concussion symptoms. I think Crosby's a punk and a skirt, but I wanted the Flyers to beat the Pens again with him in the lineup. Oh well. Pens aren't winning the Cup this year (not that I thought they were anyway.)

I know....REPORTED...but I'm actually sorry to see this. As much as I hate playing against him, etc., it would be a shame to lose one of the best players in the game prematurely. He really is an incredible talent, and the NHL needs such players. I hope he returns sooner than later.

Would be a huge turnaround from them saying his concussion testing was normal with his baseline as well. Guess we'll wait to hear.

WHAT!?... a pro-sports team MAY have been misleading with injury reports???

WHAT!?... a pro-sports team MAY have been misleading with injury reports???

Not misleading... A flat out lie if what he's saying is true. Lol. They usually just say they don't know enough yet. The Pens anyway. I still can't find anything on it though...

Some Pittsburgh media folks are tearing Eskin apart for that report. Even big mouth Mark Madden says he called Crosby's agent directly and they told him Eskin's report is a lie. Lol

Eskin isn't exactly lying. It's just that he just now made it to two years ago. Wait until he finds out that the Flyers traded Richards and Carter.

• Like 1

Sidney Crosby out for the year, according to Howard Eskin, due to concussion and post concussion symptoms.

But out for the year means a few weeks. Crosby is expected to be out about 4 weeks for the fractured jaw. This statement really has nothing to do with Crosby playing in the playoffs.

Some Pittsburgh media folks are tearing Eskin apart for that report. Even big mouth Mark Madden says he called Crosby's agent directly and they told him Eskin's report is a lie. Lol

If there's ever a guy I'd like to see severely concussed, AND POUNDED, It would be that fat douche Madden :ph34r:

If there's ever a guy I'd like to see severely concussed, AND POUNDED, It would be that fat douche Madden :ph34r:

Hey Hey Hey there, no need to get personal with a Pittsburgh reporter. No need to call him a fat douche, be polite, just call him a PLUS sized Douche please.

Hey Hey Hey there, no need to get personal with a Pittsburgh reporter. No need to call him a fat douche, be polite, just call him a PLUS sized Douche please.

Hey, I'm 6'5 285, I can call someone fat cause i'm big boned myself lmao

Edited by twpguy

Someone send Eskin some flowers. (Too soon?)

Eskin also said the NHL was going to cancel the season, the Phils were trading for Peter Bourjos and insisted he knew the day the Eagles would realse Asomugha (among other things).

Eskin also said the NHL was going to cancel the season, the Phils were trading for Peter Bourjos and insisted he knew the day the Eagles would realse Asomugha (among other things).

Eskin is a parasite known mostly for having his nose strategically placed up certain players rectums!

• Like 1

Eskin even thinks he knows who his children's father is. What a dumb ass.

• Like 2