Tonight's Bruins game cancelled after explosions at today's Boston Marathon

JackStraw

I'm watching the local news here, there was also an explosion at JFK Library but they haven't said for sure if it was a bomb. Also just recently apparently a suspicious device at Tufts Medical Center, where many runners were taken.

• Like 1

Well, at least we can thank God these losers didn't choose the starting line, instead of the finish line 2 hours after the winners had crossed. Could you imagine the carnage if those bombs went off with all those runners grouped together at the starting line?? Also thankful there were literally hundreds of medical personnel available at the finish line, that really helped a horrible situation. Wonder if the camera's placed all through the race to prevent cheating will help turn up these horrible excuses for human beings!! I want these guys caught and killed!!!

Well, at least we can thank God these losers didn't choose the starting line, instead of the finish line 2 hours after the winners had crossed. Could you imagine the carnage if those bombs went off with all those runners grouped together at the starting line?? Also thankful there were literally hundreds of medical personnel available at the finish line, that really helped a horrible situation. Wonder if the camera's placed all through the race to prevent cheating will help turn up these horrible excuses for human beings!! I want these guys caught and killed!!!

Honestly I have no idea what's going on with the human race anymore. When you deliberately target CHILDREN and people innocent of the political decisions that these low life cowards dislike, You Deserve to die a Slow, Miserable death!!!! Someone take responsibility so the U.S can stick about 5000 rockets up your a**!!!! These religious freaks that bomb places, like it's a hobby, really need to blow themselves the hell up! Also, in this day and age of nut jobs just waiting to blow someone up, is it really all that smart to allow THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of people to walk around with backpacks as they were there? I had 5 family members there and it really pisses me off... Like it or not, were in a world where smarter choices have to be made no matter who it inconveniences! Leave your I.D with a relative or at home. Leave your keys with the same. My heart goes out to all those injured and their families and too the people behind this, I'd love to place my hands around your throat and snap your neck and smile as I do it!

Edited by twpguy

@ Just a sickening, cowardly act of monumental proportions!! Whoever is responible is in for a world of HURT!!! THE USA will find them and kill them, just hope it is a slow painful death like you said!!!

@ Just a sickening, cowardly act of monumental proportions!! Whoever is responible is in for a world of HURT!!! THE USA will find them and kill them, just hope it is a slow painful death like you said!!!

I surely hope it's extremely painful and slow. I'm not quite sure what can go through some idiots mind, as he builds a bomb, knowing it will kill innocent children, and he thinks it's ok. BRAINWASHED!

@ I thought it was very cool the Yankees and the Dodgers sang Sweet Caroline during their 7th Inning stretch last night. It was honouring the dead and injured in the Boston bombs. Sweet Caroline is, of course a long time tradition at Fenway Park, been sang there during the 7th for decades. Very cool thing those teams did, a nice touch of class.

• Like 1