It's Time to "Blanket Party" Bryzgalov

Guest flyercanuck

Can Bryz be sent down to the AHL, even for just a conditioning stint, with his NMC?

Only if he agrees to it. Which, IMO (and yours obviously) might be the best case scenario for the guy. Maybe he can gain some confidence down there and get his game back. But I doubt he'd do it.

BOI:

Your prognosis is sobering. I really hope that that Bryz turns it around.

Meanwhile, I was having some Cab at my neighborhood Chili's when you sent your message. You wouldn't think there was an economic downturn...place was packed.

I am looking forward to the Classic and the start of the New Year.

Stay well!

Howie

Howie:

I am in the foodservice business. I have seen the same recently. Counts and covers coming back up, but with mid-casual chains like the Chili's not the high end. A lot of consumerism and demand right now, a lot holiday based. Wait until credit card statements come in in January. Sobering...

Bryz will find his way. Does not matter much what Flyer fans say because Holmgren is going to ride Bryz.

I don't care of Bryz loses the next 10 if it takes him that long to get his groove back. All that matters is a game-changing goaltender in the season after this first 82 games of warm-up.

Enjoy the bubbly tonight!

BOI

Howie:

I am in the foodservice business. I have seen the same recently. Counts and covers coming back up, but with mid-casual chains like the Chili's not the high end. A lot of consumerism and demand right now, a lot holiday based. Wait until credit card statements come in in January. Sobering...

Bryz will find his way. Does not matter much what Flyer fans say because Holmgren is going to ride Bryz.

I don't care of Bryz loses the next 10 if it takes him that long to get his groove back. All that matters is a game-changing goaltender in the season after this first 82 games of warm-up.

Enjoy the bubbly tonight!

BOI

Bear:

Great observation RE: Homer. Yes, I suspect Homer and Jeff Reese are prodding Bryz. Meanwhile, I will try to enjoy tonight. Will visit a few friends tonight but probably have a dinner on my own...so significant other this New Year's...finding a decent gal will be a New Year's resolution.

Best,

Howie

Bear:

Great observation RE: Homer. Yes, I suspect Homer and Jeff Reese are prodding Bryz. Meanwhile, I will try to enjoy tonight. Will visit a few friends tonight but probably have a dinner on my own...so significant other this New Year's...finding a decent gal will be a New Year's resolution.

Best,

Howie

Howie58:

I have a wonderful wife of 26 years. Not sure how we did it. She accepts hockey too. How's that to boot?

Good luck hunting tonight. Find one with your love of wine and hockey though, ok? I sense you are a pretty classy guy, so you should have no problem.

Weather here in Eastern Pa is Hot! Like upper 50's Hot. Alum game is set for 3pm but even with a 20-22oF ice surface, with sun exposure I would not be surprised for a push back.

We have folks coming over for New Years tonight and were hoping to use the garage as a back-up refrigerator... Whoops..

Enjoy!

BOI

Howie58:

I have a wonderful wife of 26 years. Not sure how we did it. She accepts hockey too. How's that to boot?

Good luck hunting tonight. Find one with your love of wine and hockey though, ok? I sense you are a pretty classy guy, so you should have no problem.

Weather here in Eastern Pa is Hot! Like upper 50's Hot. Alum game is set for 3pm but even with a 20-22oF ice surface, with sun exposure I would not be surprised for a push back.

We have folks coming over for New Years tonight and were hoping to use the garage as a back-up refrigerator... Whoops..

Enjoy!

BOI

BOI: Well, enjoy...26 years...heck, I am happy if I last 26 dates/days....

Peace,

Howie