Who's going to win the Pacific in 2013-14?

Guest JR Ewing

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Pacific?

• Oilers
    • Edmonton
    • Taylor Hall
    • Edmonton Oilers

you know, I never noticed how many points he scored this season? I guess it is because it was not a full season, but damn.

Yeah, he finished 2nd in the west in scoring with an outside chance that if he'd not been suspended for the hit on Clutterbuck, he could have led. Also, it wouldn't have hurt his chances if he'd been played more than 18 minutes per night by RFK (who had a thing for giving 4th liners 10+ minute night). Had a great year. We'd be hearing about him all the time if he played in a major Eastern market.

JR

Edited by JR Ewing

@JR Ewing My favourite Hall game last year was against Vancouver. The Nucks had Schneider in net, who was red hot at the time, he had allowed 3 goals in the previous 6 games. Hall came out guns a blazin and scored a hat trick in the first 6 minutes of the game. He had so many chances that game, could have easily had 5 or 6 if his luck was a bit better. He was all over the ice, hunting down loose pucks with dogged determination.....I thought myself "that's the Taylor I know". I expect to see many more of these performances in the coming year, but that one, it was a special effort from a special player.