Winnipeg Jets 40/1

Nashville Predators 50/1

Dallas Stars 50/1

Colorado Avalanche 50/1

Phoenix Coyotes 60/1

Buffalo Sabres 100/1

Florida Panthers 100/1

Calgary Flames 200/1

Pittsburgh Penguins 5/1...is that with or without Marc "Wilting Flower" Fleury in net Vokoun???

You'd think that minus Bryz and adding two very decent goalies the Flyers would have better numbers than that....but word is that Bruno just being on the roster still elevates those numbers 30+.....so now i understand....all so clear now!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Wow, the Penguins #1.....do the odds makers not know Fleury hasn't played like the goalie that one the cup in the last few years?, That the Devils will have a hard time scoring goals without Kolvalchuk, Seriously the Devils are = to the Flyers? And where did the Capitals improve this offseason?

OK, let's remember the purpose of Vegas - fleecing suckers.

Edmonton? Captials? Islanders? 30-1?

Leafs 25-1? Montreal 20-1?

This is begging for some action from Canadian markets and the target market Islander fans (senior citizens). Get your big return now because once the team starts tearing it up the odds can only go down ;-)

And, I mean, Red Wings at 14-1? (no offense™ @ruxpin)

I`ve been saying all along, Flyers should be 20-1, not the 40-1 I keep seeing. Guess I should put my money where my mouth is if they are that far off, huh...I do think they make the playoffs, so 40-1 is a nice gamble.

I`ve been saying all along, Flyers should be 20-1, not the 40-1 I keep seeing. Guess I should put my money where my mouth is if they are that far off, huh...I do think they make the playoffs, so 40-1 is a nice gamble.

40-1 looks pretty darn good right now, don't it?

It's supposed to.

WHO is setting these odds?? 12-1 on 'Nucks?? Are you kiddin' me right now? There's a better chance that Schneids will be back in our net this season than us winning the cup! I'd rank us around 100-200 odds...we just don't got it, guys.

Leafs over Sens?

VICTORY!

That's like winning the Cup before the season even starts! ;)

Have to tell you I love your screen name. Between your name and your avatar, it makes me chuckle every time I see it.

• Like 1

@Commander Clueless Commander Keen? Haven't heard of that one...was it an Atari game by chance? I still like Street Fighter (chuckle...I think I got the 25th Anniversary edition for Nintendo) & one of my all time faves is Galaga! Used to go to 7-11 & plunk my quarters down & play for hours...haha! How times have changed: I downloaded it on my iPod & play now...lol

Would anyone believe out there (ahem, dating myself a bit) that as kids we had I think one of the very first 'video games'...PONG!! Woo hoo! 2 stick paddles & a bouncy square ball....all in vivid black & white & 2-D !!! Man, were we ever excited to get that! The 'new' technology....LOL!! I guess when you compared it to playing board games back then, it was really innovative & state of the art! :P)

• Like 1

Would anyone believe out there (ahem, dating myself a bit) that as kids we had I think one of the very first 'video games'...PONG!! Woo hoo! 2 stick paddles & a bouncy square ball....all in vivid black & white & 2-D !!! Man, were we ever excited to get that! The 'new' technology....LOL!! I guess when you compared it to playing board games back then, it was really innovative & state of the art! :P)

Atari 2600 Adventure was a groundbreaking game.

@Commander Clueless Commander Keen? Haven't heard of that one...was it an Atari game by chance? I still like Street Fighter (chuckle...I think I got the 25th Anniversary edition for Nintendo) & one of my all time faves is Galaga! Used to go to 7-11 & plunk my quarters down & play for hours...haha! How times have changed: I downloaded it on my iPod & play now...lol

I actually played it on the old PCs. It's the guy in my avatar...it's where I got the idea from (Keen versus Clueless).

2D side scroller. Good times.

Edited by Commander Clueless

Would anyone believe out there (ahem, dating myself a bit) that as kids we had I think one of the very first 'video games'...PONG!! Woo hoo

LOL We had that. Man did we think we were da bomb.

@radoran

Loved Adventure. We thought we were so smart finding the little dot thing so we could go see the "hidden" credits. Cool game for it's time, though.

• Like 1

Pittsburgh Penguins 5/1...is that with or without Marc "Wilting Flower" Fleury in net Vokoun???

you beat me to it!!! I was thinking the very same thing as I started to read the post.......I guess great minds think alike! :)

• Like 1

Wow, the Penguins #1.....do the odds makers not know Fleury hasn't played like the goalie that one the cup in the last few years?, That the Devils will have a hard time scoring goals without Kolvalchuk, Seriously the Devils are = to the Flyers? And where did the Capitals improve this offseason?

I found a picture of the Vegas Odds makers in the war room:

darts-blindfolded.jpg

I guess everyone forgets they're the team that went to the Conference Finals and lost to a now partially dismantled Bruins. Or that they lost minimal talent while bringing in a solid stay home d-man like Scuderi...

Keep laughing... I'll enjoy it more.