25 unbreakable Gretzky records

jammer2

What a fantastic list, you might be able to make an argument here and there that this or that might get broke, but when you string them all together, they look incredible. It's been a few decades since Wayne was in his hey day, but even though he is revered by most fans, I think some still fail to grasp the concept of just how great he was. Over time, things get watered down, other players get talked about etc. Every once and while a reality check is needed to enforce how amazing he was, if for nothing else but to teach the younger generations how very unstoppable Wayne was. Inevitably, over time, people forget. It's only been a few thousand years since Jesus was walking around, and people argue if he ever lived. Not putting Wayne in that class (LOL!) just making the general point that time has a tendency to water down accomplishments, I hope that never happens with Wayne.

http://www.nhl.com/i...s.htm?id=679820

What records do you think might be reachable, and which ones will live forever?

shorthanded goals and playoff goals

other than that unless they make the nets bigger or the pads smaller or the rinks to the international size Wayne played the game at the perfect time to set a bunch of unbreakables

@ As great as Wayne was, I don't think he would be having any 200 pts seasons in today's NHL. I'd see him coming in around 150 or 160 in his prime, with the present clutching and grabbing rules anyways.