Yelling match with Torts and Acton

hf101

Things apparently got a bit heated between the Oilers and the Canucks Mon night.  

Here are two screengrabs, courtesy CBC:

torts-e1381029407533.jpg?w=302&h=272

acton-e1381029454324.jpg?w=290&h=272

The issue between the two likely stemmed from an incident involving Vancouver’s Ryan Kesler and Acton’s son, Will Acton. The pair fought with 41 seconds left in the frame — alongside some pushing and shoving between Ryan Stanton and Mike Brown. All told, 26 penalty minutes were handed out for the incident(s), which culminated with Tortorella and the elder Acton sharing pleasantries.

source

@goalnut3133 and @JR Ewing  

you guys or anyone else see this?

Wow ... I haven't heard about this yet.   :o  

Hey goalnut ... do you think the Oilers are turning into the Canucks' top rival?  I still have to check the sports shows here to see if there's any talk.  The Chicago sports talk and news shows (SportsTalk Live and SportsNet Central) would never miss an opportunity to discuss any such incident if it involves the Canucks.  :P

I loved Keith Acton in Buffy the Vampire Slayer

HAHAHAHA!! Love it!!  :lol:

Acton also reminds me of Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows!

post-1020-0-43700100-1385543368_thumb.jp

This yelling match happened back in early October, our only game so far vs the Oilers...yah I sorta remember it happening between the benches...Torts hasn't had many of these outbursts surprisingly, he has managed to maintain pretty cool composure...mainly it's just yelling at refs for BS calls or non-calls, etc. Haha.  But that's something you want your coach to do  ;)