Hawks-Flames tonight

Chicago Hawkie

@Chicago Hawkie  Berra has really been keeping the Flames in games of late, he's 2-4 in his last six, but played well in all of them and the Flames have been close in the third in all 6 games. I see more of the same happening. Chicago 3 Flames 2. Goals by Hossa, Pirri and Kieth....Kane gets an assist to push his consecutive pts streak up to 13. Flames goals by Glencross and Monahan for the Flames.

@Chicago Hawkie  Geeze, I didn't realize you actually lost to the Flames the last game! Nice to bounce back on this re-match though! Though i was hoping for a bigger spread  ^_^ .  Nice to see rookie goalie Antti Raanta in his 1st NHL game for you!  I love to see newbie goalies start out & watch how they progress with their game.  Seems he did real well for you on his 1st outing & didn't buckle under the pressure or get phased by the 2 goals by the Flames, good for him. He kept you in it long enough & then the Kaner put in that wicked backhand shot by Berra!  I saw that in the highlights...something like 18 secs left in the 3rd?  Un-bloody-believable!  Love that kind of drama in a game...lol!   :P

@goalnut3133

What a finish!  :)

Raanta had quite a cool head above his shoulders after those Flames goals.  The Hawks have been making it a habit lately of scoring goals in bunches to tie the game or go ahead.  I believe there were 18 seconds left when Kane put the Hawks ahead ... that was reminiscent of the Hawks' Cup-clinching game.  :D

• Like 1