Why UVM is Totes Awesome

ruxpin

@ruxpin

Not too sure, especially when Spelman, Howard and Morehouse have a much better track record of getting into the NHL. Between him and Johnny Vermont, I am still scratching my head....

No kidding.  What a dump UVM is.  Only a real turd would go there.   :ph34r:

Well aside from Aaron Miller, John LeClair, Martin St. Louis, Eric Perrin, Patrick Sharp, Tim Thomas, Torrey Mitchell, Viktor Stahlberg...

UVM is the only NCAA program in history to have a Hart winner, Art Ross winner, Conn Smythe winner and Vezina winner...

Six Cats are on the Cup.

Now, that Bucknell program - there's a hockey powerhouse... Of course, you do have to live in central upstate Pennsylvania but on the positive side, the nearest major cities are Scranton and Wilkes Barre and apparently you need to drive to Harrisburg to take a plane...

:ph34r:

Well aside from Aaron Miller, John LeClair, Martin St. Louis, Eric Perrin, Patrick Sharp, Tim Thomas, Torrey Mitchell, Viktor Stahlberg...

UVM is the only NCAA program in history to have a Hart winner, Art Ross winner, Conn Smythe winner and Vezina winner...

Six Cats are on the Cup.

Now, that Bucknell program - there's a hockey powerhouse... Of course, you do have to live in central upstate Pennsylvania but on the positive side, the nearest major cities are Scranton and Wilkes Barre and apparently you need to drive to Harrisburg to take a plane...

Watch it bub, I lived in central upstate Pennsylvania!

• Like 1

UVM is the only NCAA program in history to have a Hart winner, Art Ross winner, Conn Smythe winner and Vezina winner...

Six Cats are on the Cup.

Scranton and Wilkes Barre are cess pools. The good news is that I have easy access to all kinds of illegal illicit drugs here in Billyport.
  • Like 1

Watch it bub, my niece is there now!

Sorry to hear you don't like your niece. That's okay, my daughter it's in Pittsburgh.talk about hating one's kid. But I was shooting for someone else with the Vermont stuff. He, of course, shot back. :)

Sorry to hear you don't like your daughter. That's okay, my daughter it's in Pittsburgh.talk about hating one's kid. But I was shooting for someone else with the Vermont stuff. He, of course, shot back. :)

It's my niece not my daughter and you're not fooling anyone by pretending to argue with yourself.

It's called "graduation" at UVM. 

It's called "GED" at Bucknell.

I guess that explains rux's confusion (well, at least part of it). We called it "graduation" at Penn State too. Unless you were on the football team in which case it was called "NFL contract".

It's called "graduation" at UVM. 

It's called "GED" at Bucknell.

Sadly, I didn't go to Bucknell.  But I would put an education at Bucknell against an education anywhere.  Why is Bucknell even being discussed?

I guess that explains rux's confusion (well, at least part of it). We called it "graduation" at Penn State too. Unless you were on the football team in which case it was called "NFL contract".

LOL Cracks me up that this became its own thread.

• Like 2