Rangers at Flyers, 2/1/2012 (Winter Classic)

Guest brelic

Yeah.. Gotta be. That would be the worst time for lavy to try and make a statement by sitting him. What a d!ck move by rupp to mimic a future hall of famer's goal celebration.

I'd hate to think Lavy is making a statement in the WC.

I'd hate to think Lavy is making a statement in the WC.

I think he already did with the man in net.

Bob has played fine, though he hasn't really been tested at all. The Flyers just weren't getting anybody in front of Lundy to make his life difficult until the mid way point of the 2nd.

I think he already did with the man in net. Bob has played fine, though he hasn't really been tested at all. The Flyers just weren't getting anybody in front of Lundy to make his life difficult until the mid way point of the 2nd.

That's true. But to bench Jagr?

CBC showed him testing the groin in the hallway. I think that's what it is.

Great Mesz screen anyway...oh well. At least Bob is making some tough saves, good passes up ice, and solid rebound control, so far.

Agreed, bad play by Mesz but so far solid play by Bob. It looked like the Rangers might have been just offsides when they entered the zone and if so play obviously sould have been blown dead. I never got another look at it though.

That one is all on Giroux. Richards was his man and should have never gotten a clean shot off.

Agreed. Looks like the book is out on the Flyers, Richards took the Crosby shot...goal. Even without Crosby, can't cover that area for some reason.