Hawks-Predators tomorrow night

Chicago Hawkie

The Hawks look to even the score against the Predators after a 7-2 loss in Nashville last month.  Since that game, the Predators seem to have surprised some good teams.  The Hawks had that successful "Circus Trip" since that game, but have also had three games this season, including the last game vs. the Predators, where they gave up 7 goals.

What will happen Tuesday night?  Stay tuned ...

Edited by Chicago Hawkie

Hawks lead 2-1 going into 2nd

Duncan Keith scored on a slapshot about 1:30 into the period (What took him so long? :lol: ), but the Predators quickly tied in on the power play because of a ... faceoff infraction?  Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Patrick Kane then scored late in the period as he faked out the predator goalie and made him think he was going pass to Toews: "Hey, I'm gonna pass to Toews.  Oh wait ... PSYCH!  Made you look!  HAHAHA!" :lol:

Well, time for me to turn in because I've got a ridiculously busy workday tomorrow.  -_-

Edited by Chicago Hawkie

Congrats Hawkie...again!!  I think I fell asleep so didn't catch much of the game, but I think from what I caught, the Preds were looking good early on.

Now...(tremble  :o )....time to serve up 1 ca-NUCKLE sandwich (& I don't mean that in a good way!)...it's feeding frenzy time for the Hawks!! 

• Like 1

@goalnut3133

Hi goalnut!  :)

Are you on for another game bet?  ;)   I will try to get into the chat room before the game and between periods also.  My brother is coming to town to visit me tomorrow, but I think he can keep himself busy on the other computer while I am on this one, and while I am watching the game if he doesn't want to watch the game with me.  I just hope he doesn't decide to cheer against the Hawks in this game just to mock me ... if he does and the Hawks lose, I'll just say it's his fault ... :lol:

The Hawks have been doing great lately except for that game in Toronto, but your Canucks almost beat the Hawks in that last game ,,,