Meszaros Finally Producing

Clarke2Leach

Lets not forget, Mez was a Asheby (sp) trophy winner prior to injury.  I'd give him the chance to return to form. His skill set is unique to any D-men in the flyers' system.  I'd sign him, and if he gets reinjured, he goes on the IR and off the cap, so.......

I had high hopes for Gus this year.  He looked good end of last season.  THIS should've been the moment he solidified his spot on the team, now...I'm not so sure.  If he doesn't do it soon, I'm afraid Aziz might be right.

@aziz

out Of All Our Dmen He's #4 In +_ ,He's #4 In Pts .That's 2 Very Important Statistics For A Dman. What's He #2 In Ice Time? Can U Look Up Where He Stands With Turnovers? IM Not SayinG he Sux ButI Think He Is Way Too Over hyped On This Site. Didn't Mez win The FlyerS Award For Best All Around Dman Just A Few Years Ago? Did Vivien Ever Win That? IM Not Sure?

Actually, he has played 84 games in the NBA and currently plays for the Heat.

Shows just how much I actually care about basketball. I remember him being like the next biggest bust compared to Len Bias........ too soon?

Greetings:

If he finishes strong, we offer a one-year deal well south of current salary as a sort of try-out--ala Gervais. Otherwise he is is history. It's sad how injury-riddled he's been of late.  In this organization, lack of depth at D puts more value on him that we should assign. But as others in this thread have noted--where does the A help us? Who trades a good D-man in their prime? 

Howie