Morganti's Take on Flyers

Howie58

Agreed!!!

Joke ---> What do you get when you cross a prostitute with a smurf?

Answer ----> A little blue f.....r about yay high! :)

HAHA thanks for the morning laugh...my sister and i always fought when that damn show came on, my parents would wake up see here crying and say i have to let her watch some too....so i had to turn it....there went my morning cartoons...bit*h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by OccamsRazor

HAHA thanks for the morning laugh...my sister and i always fought when that damn show came on, my parents would wake up see here crying and say i have to let her watch some too....so i had to turn it....there went my morning cartoons...bit*h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anytime! :)

harder in a row house because of all the exposure (I live in a SoPhilly row).

In a condo if you have people on both sides and below (and above) you can probably do better.

I can see how it would be different for certain units, yeah. My Dad lives in an apartment. He's got someone on each side and above him. He's also sub-level, so I'm not sure if it's negated.

@fanaticV3.0  Yeah, like rad said....it's the fact you are surrounded (all sides + top and bottom) from all angles that helps create the heat. I'm a bit freaky with the cold anyways. I sleep with a huge sliding door wide open, you can actually see your breath in my room at times. One time (years ago) I woke up to find snow on my bed...LOL! I just love the feeling of being so cold you have to wrap yourself in a blanket for warmth.....I know, kinda weird....ha ha!

Do you save a ton on utilities since you never run your heat?

Wait, you actually had snow on your bed? You don't have a screen door, you nut?

I miss those days....waking up on Saturday morning and eating Captain Crunch to the cartoons! Was a big fan of H.R Puffenstuff and the crew!

I know there are networks that show cartoons pretty much 24/7 now, but there was just something so cool about network TV stations taking time out and doing nothing but cartoons or shows aimed at kids for 4-5 hours.

Doesn't it seem like stations are getting better at timing of the commercials?   I also have the secondary option but it seems more and more that that option always have ads on at the same time as the primary option...the third option is needed in these cases.

I can't say to be honest. I either change the channel or play with my phone/tablet. I barely ever pay attention to commercials anymore.

@fanaticV3.0  Yeah, I have a really low hydro bill in the winter, but it's so damn humid in the summer months, I end up paying a LOT to run the air conditioner. It equals out to 80 bucks a month on the budget plan....a lot better than some of my neighbors, who are paying upwards of 150-200 bucks a month on the budget.,..so the no heat in the winter really helps things out.