Hawks meet Canucks tomorrow night for more than bragging rights!

Chicago Hawkie

Once again, I cannot stay up for this game because of work (D'OH!), but I'm looking forward to it!  :D

Maybe the Hawks will win the season series, if we win tomorrow night!  Where is goalnut lately?  We need to make another sig bet since this is for all the marbles!  :lol:

Of course, there is a chance the Hawks and Canucks will meet in the first round of the playoffs ...

Here am I! Here am I!  It's not too hard to beat the Nucks no matter how strong they come out in the 1st period, they just can't play a whole 60 mins....

By the 3rd period, it was just shooting practise for the Hawks....hopeless when the Hawks are set up in our zone like it's a PP & yet it's actually OUR power play!  'Nuff said!

I'm certainly not holding my breath that we'll even make the 1st round of playoffs....Hank is out right now & Santorelli, (the 1 of our few goal scorers) will be out after his operation for 5 months!!  And the hits just keep onnn comin'!!  :wacko: 

• Like 1

@goalnut3133

Welcome back!  :D

" It's not too hard to beat the Nucks no matter how strong they come out in the 1st period, they just can't play a whole 60 mins...."

That kind of sounds like the Hawks until the game against your Canucks.  It was so frustrating.  I think both teams are looking forward to the Olympic break and a change of scenery.  I'm looking forward to the Olympics, as well ... they begin two days after my dad's birthday, also.