Coming to Philly for the CHI game

CoachX

@radoran

Center City, Chestnut Street.

I'll check out Fergie's for sure. Thanks for the tip

Check out McGillin's ale house on 13th and Drury St. (which is a 1/2 block from Chestnut St.).. I believe it's Philly's oldest bar. Good beer on tap, plenty of TVs and decent crowd. Advice is not to wear the Blackhawks jersey though...

• 3 weeks later...

Ya know, its witch tit cold out but Philly is still a great city to walk around. I just hope the flyers keep up the winning tomorrow night. I can't wait to get to the wells fargo center

WARNING: ALL OLD LADIES 

ANYONE THAT HAS THE SLIGHTEST HANDICAP STAY AWAY FROM ESCALATORS AND STAIRS IN THE DAYS FOLLOWING ST. PATRICKS

Fixed it for you.  :P

Also, don't forget to poop scoop if your dog is in the vicinity of the arena. 

Will do. I would have loved to see the pens game because I hate those bastards with an undescribable passion. I'm hoping for a little payback with my partner. Yeah, he won the cup so I got nothing for that. But if I can bring him to philly and he experiences a broad street beatdown, it'll give me some needed ammo (and I don't need much)

Will do. I would have loved to see the pens game because I hate those bastards with an undescribable passion. I'm hoping for a little payback with my partner. Yeah, he won the cup so I got nothing for that. But if I can bring him to philly and he experiences a broad street beatdown, it'll give me some needed ammo (and I don't need much)

That worked quite well for you I would say!  Good game for you to go to as it had that playoff atmosphere that is often missing from the WFC during the regular season.

@Poulin20

Thanks, I'll definitely take you up on that.

Its been a while since I have been back.My last game was the start of the "Foot=PA" saga. Has the area around the arena beendeveloped more?

I was wonddering about the BSBPub

NMFlyer/ @CoachX

Do you still want my Flyers Hawks Season Ticket Stub?  If so just PM me the address you want it to go to.

I know I'm late to the party....par for the course

What a freakin game. I cannot believe the good fortune. Considering most of the vacation was on course to be a train wreck, having your favorite player win the game like that definitely does not suck. I am now declaring myself the official goodluck charm for the Flyers, and I am calling on all of you, my friends (Dan Akroyd reference), to assist me in persuading the Flyers front office to bring me to all remaining home games this season (playoffs included)

The crowd was awesome and we got seats close to a few other unfortunate Chicago fans. I was hilarious watching them get all hyped after the early lead, only to hang their heads in defeat. It was especially funny that a guy sitting directly behind us looked and acted like the character "snowball" from Clerks. Seriously, he had the beard and all, with the stoned out tone in his voice. It was driving my partner's wife into fits, as as well as the Flyer fan at the end of the row who had to keep getting up to let the guy out with a minute to go in the first two periods.

We hit Xfinity live before the game and ate at Bullies Pub. I now have a new favorite place in the world. That joint was awesome. And the train ride up and back was pretty cool, so thanks to those who suggested it.

@flyercanuck

No, i did not throw him down an escalator. After that game, he didn't need any help. However I did bump a little kid out line at the Dippin Dots counter. Weird thing was, when I got to the counter the guy working there said he wasn't an employee and that he was just using the counter to eat his snacks. What kind of service is that?

@Poulin20

No thanks. i was going to take you up on the offer but a Flyer fan sitting next to them gave their stubs up

...assist me in persuading the Flyers front office to bring me to all remaining home games this season (playoffs included)

I'm in. I see a PR stunt followed by social media campaign and then a reality TV show: "Reprobate Flyer Fan Comes Home: Lock Up Your Old Ladies (and Armadillos)."

I'm in. I see a PR stunt followed by social media campaign and then a reality TV show: "Reprobate Flyer Fan Comes Home: Lock Up Your Old Ladies (and Armadillos)."

and keep all elderly and wheelchairs clear of escalators. Speaking of which, the one is WFC is awesome. I missed an opp there