Hawks trade for Rundblad

JackStraw

A second rounder seems a stretch for the underachieving Rundblad, but he does have skill and is young and cheap so he might be a bargain. Was a disappointment in Ottawa, was what the Yotes got for Turris and couldn't get a handle on a starting role with Phoenix so a disappointment there as well, now with his 3rd team.

A second rounder seems a stretch for the underachieving Rundblad, but he does have skill and is young and cheap so he might be a bargain. Was a disappointment in Ottawa, was what the Yotes got for Turris and couldn't get a handle on a starting role with Phoenix so a disappointment there as well, now with his 3rd team.

Fourth team actually , he was drafted by StL

@yave1964  Yep, looking more and more like the Yotes got taken to the cleaners in the Turris/Runblad deal....Turris looking more and more like a pt per game player and Runblad going for an unproven 2nd rounder....lol.

When Turris held out after averaging a whopping 25 points a year for the Yotes i made up my mind i would never be able to root for him but he has actually turned into a solid player, a second line center who may not be done growing. This is definitely one the Yotes swung and missed on.