a report:The Blues beat up those stinky Predators. Yay!

bunnyman

My boy Vladdy Tarasenko scored last night. There weren't enough fights, but at least my boys in Blue beat up them country music loving inbred hicks in Nashville. Miller has weird hair, but is less of a drama queen than Halak. Reeves needs to fight a lot more, Ott needs to draw more penalties, but in all, the Blues smell like fresh laundry and the Predators smell like jock straps that have marinated in a closed hockey bag sitting in a hot car for a week.

Yay Blues!!!!!

My boy Vladdy Tarasenko scored last night. There weren't enough fights, but at least my boys in Blue beat up them country music loving inbred hicks in Nashville. Miller has weird hair, but is less of a drama queen than Halak. Reeves needs to fight a lot more, Ott needs to draw more penalties, but in all, the Blues smell like fresh laundry and the Predators smell like jock straps that have marinated in a closed hockey bag sitting in a hot car for a week.

Yay Blues!!!!!

Patience, grasshopper.

@flyercanuck

Daddy says that Miller will go off the reservation if the Blues play against those stinky Kings in the play offs. Ott better step up and Reeves needs to beat up a few Kings. Maybe Miller won't be a cry baby this year. I could beat up that stupid stocking cap he wears with his suit, but it might smell like a jock that has marinated in a closed hockey bag kept in a hot car for a week. I'll stick with my doo rag.

@bunnyman  Miller is a BIG TIME drama queen and headcase. He often alienates himself from teammates by making stupid comments to the press, but that was in Buffalo, where he was comfortable. Perhaps he keeps the drama genie in the bottle due to his new surroundings....but don't hold your breath.

@jammer2

Haven't seen Miller after a four goals in two minutes barage, yet. Two goals down and Miller just keeps going (in the first two games). If Halak wouldn't be scored on in the first two minutes, he wasn't going to let in many, but if he let in two in two minutes, he will end up ketting in four before Elliot comes in.