Phi-Chi 3-2

Vanflyer

Not a gloating post. I was absolutely stunned at how fast the Hawks are. I watched the San Jose-LA- Anaheim games for Philly, but hands down- Chicago is the fastest team I have seen this year. 

Bummer for you about the game. Well played by both teams. Your team is a serious repeat threat. 

• Like 2

Not a gloating post. I was absolutely stunned at how fast the Hawks are. I watched the San Jose-LA- Anaheim games for Philly, but hands down- Chicago is the fastest team I have seen this year. 

Bummer for you about the game. Well played by both teams. Your team is a serious repeat threat. 

The idea that Marian Hossa is something of an afterthought on that team (Toews-Kane-Sharp) speaks volumes.

Very well assembled team - gonna be a tough out in the playoffs.

Heckuva goal by Giroux.

@Vanflyer I totally concur with all of the above. Earlier in the season/pre-season with the Predictions thread, i posted that I believed the Hawks would likely win the cup this year (& that was while I was still a Nucks fan)...I think I said it would come down to the Blues vs Hawks in the Final (or was it Boston vs Hawks?)...anyway, they are 1 tough cookie to beat for sure. I gained a whole lotta respect for them since their Finals last season vs Boston.

• Like 1

@goalnut3133

Thank you, goalnut!  :D   I haven't been spending much time on the boards lately because my work schedule has been brutal as of late ...

I thought this was a good game (particularly for the Flyers), but from the way it began, it looked like the Hawks were going to run away with it and perhaps repeat the outcome of the first game between the two teams.  I am also glad that we finally beat the Blues!

@Vanflyer

Thank you also, VanFlyer.   :)   As I mentioned to goalnut above, I think the Hawks could have run away with this one.  Perhaps the Hawks sat on their lead too early in the game ...

Edited by Chicago Hawkie