Frozen Four......

Vanflyer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll think about it. The future Mrs. may not like me spending money that needs to go towards the wedding, though :)

She might not like the money expenditure, but hockey fans are MUCH less bitchy with hockey access in the summer....lol. And yeah...I have had this feeling that we might just pull off this thing and get McGod. Lord knows, the Flyers have never gotten a HUGE break like this....so we are OVERDUE!!!

I haven't even heard them mention Parks, have you noticed him?

Yes he was one of their best players but he is more of a defensive forward along the line of if he was playing in the NHL he would be playing with Coots and Read he is a grinder and he isn't playing with any real skill otherwise on his line.

He realistical projects to a bottom 6 guy in the NHL he has very nice speed but he needs work on his hands and stick skill.

Yes he was one of their best players but he is more of a defensive forward along the line of if he was playing in the NHL he would be playing with Coots and Read he is a grinder and he isn't playing with any real skill otherwise on his line.

He realistical projects to a bottom 6 guy in the NHL he has very nice speed but he needs work on his hands and stick skill.

Yeah, I saw him. Nothing special imo. Might be an NHL player, might not.

Yeah, I saw him. Nothing special imo. Might be an NHL player, might not.

Time will tell he was a 5th round pick so for a bottom 6 guy if he makes it will be about right where he was projected.

WOW. O'Connor drops the puck in his own net. Unbelievable.

Yep cost them the title right there...BU's Bill Buckner...on the other hand the Flames have them a nice goalie prospect on their hands in Jon Gillies.

Archived