Tickets to the game

TedZep

My friend was saying it would be cool to go see a playoff Hockey game.  I jokingly said "How about tonight?"  He called my bluff and there are plenty of seats available.  Problem is, it's a three hour drive, BEFORE factoring in the rain and 3-1/2 separate rush hours (DC, Baltimore, Wilmington and a bit o' Philly.)  So best case is we arrive sometime in the middle of the first.

Instead, I suggested that we plan (key word here) to go to the next home game, assuming the Flyers take the next two, of course.

Would anyone care to hazard a guess as to if tickets to the Pens' game will be easier or more difficult than tonight's date with the Rangers?

I know I'm counting chickens here, but...

Problem is, it's a three hour drive, BEFORE factoring in the rain and 3-1/2 separate rush hours (DC, Baltimore, Wilmington and a bit o' Philly.)  So best case is we arrive sometime in the middle of the first.

Not for nothing, but Amtrak drops you right off at the Garden. 

You are saying shoot for tomorrow night, in NYC?

That's almost twice the trip and the tickets cost twice as much.  My government refund this year only gets me so far.  Besides, the plan includes taking in South Street after and we can make it back in time to make it to work the next day, even if a little late.

But thanks for the idea.