• Flyers all the way, baby!
    • Rangers
  2. 2. Who wins game 7

• Wild all the way, baby!
    • Colorado
  3. 3. Who wins game 7

• Sharks, all the way, baby!
    • Kings

I am sooo tired. And have a bit of the flu/temperature going right now. But I would not miss this game for anything.

Going to work, pick up the kids, put them to bed at 7PM and going to sleep myself. Setting my alarm to wake up at 11PM to watch the game, only to pray it does not go into OT because it typcally ends at 2AM and I have to wake back up at 5AM and bring the kids to daycare

4-2 Sharks. Goals from Thornton, Wingels and Pavelski! EN from Boyle

Going to work, pick up the kids, put them to bed at 7PM and going to sleep myself. Setting my alarm to wake up at 11PM to watch the game, only to pray it does not go into OT because it typcally ends at 2AM and I have to wake back up at 5AM and bring the kids to daycare

Take care of your self and I hope your Sharks win (for no other reason than you are good guy and there is not a Kings supporter here). 

As I posted I picked Kings, Wild and Rangers.  Got them all.  Welcome aboard my fellow Sabres faithful!!  Good to see a Sabres fan here.  Die Hard here.  Since their birth in 1970.  Known on local airwaves as Buffalo Rick.   We are on the same side!!!

Always nice to see another Sabres fan. I didn't come around until the Mogilny/Lafontaine days as a kid, but I've been here since (for better and a lot worse).