Who do you think the pens and their fans are rooting for tonight?

pensuck

oh you pens fans... always looking for the easy way out. :P

Heck yeah.  The Stanley Cup playoffs are hard enough as it is.

If it's Pens/Flyers and by some miracle the Pens win in 7 - what little chance they would have against the Bruins would be shot after the war of attrition with the Flyers.  FWIW, I think Boston is going to handle Montreal fairly easily.

Selfishly - I need a less stressful series.  :wacko:  It's a lot harder to hate the Rangers now sans Dubinsky, Callahan and Tortsie and it's a much better match-up.

If the rangers win the pens have the home ice,If the Flyers win the Flyers have the home ICE !!! ..

I don't believe that's true, I think Game 1 has already been scheduled in Pitts regardless who wins tonight.

Flyers/Pens Series Would Be Huge For The NHL. Even Though NY Has A Ton Of Marketability. I Think They Can Sell The Pa Rivalry And We've Got A Pretty Good Following. Hopefully We Can Get Some Phantom Calls Going Our Way Tonight To Help. :)

I don't believe that's true, I think Game 1 has already been scheduled in Pitts regardless who wins tonight.

You are correct, it's not true.  I haven't read his response yet, but it's possible he's referring to the Flyers' record in the Consol Energy Center and is joking that is home ice.

Maybe Crosby can call Uncle Gary and ask him to tell the refs take it easy on the Flyers tonight...

Sami, I'm glad that at least someone has finally understood that special relationship the Pens have with our Uncle Gary besides us Pens fans. And because of that, the Pens, and their fans, really don't care who we face.  Uncle Gary will take care of us no matter who we face. :D 

I think the Pens are "awake" now and will play very well, good match up or no... they are not to be taken lightly

Agree and flower only had one melt down game. 

Malkin + Crosby is a handful for any team in the league. Add Letang / Martin to that and its allot. Flower does not even have to be great, just steady. 

Sami, I'm glad that at least someone has finally understood that special relationship the Pens have with our Uncle Gary besides us Pens fans. And because of that, the Pens, and their fans, really don't care who we face.  Uncle Gary will take care of us no matter who we face. :D

Well I guess you guys can just raise the banner then..... :P

You are correct, it's not true.  I haven't read his response yet, but it's possible he's referring to the Flyers' record in the Consol Energy Center and is joking that is home ice.

Sorry Rux, I'm a little slow today...  thanks for clearing that up for me!  And I agree 100% -- can't wait for game #1 in their barn :)