OT-Pierre McGuire

Samifan

Awwwww, man.  Now I REALLY want those seats at the WF Center between the benches when he does a game.  I'll yell Regis at him the ENTIRE GAME!!!   :lol:

Imagine if the Flyers handed out promotional t-shirts with just the name Regis on it. Pierre would want the entire arena removed. :D

And chanted "Reeeeee-gis, Reeeeee-gis, Reeeee-gis,  Crosby Sucks, Crosby Sucks, Reeeee-gis, Reeeee-gis, Reeeeegis, Crosby Sucks, Crosby Sucks, Reeee-gis, Reeeee-gis....."

Even if we're playing the Bruins.

And chanted "Reeeeee-gis, Reeeeee-gis, Reeeee-gis, Crosby Sucks, Crosby Sucks, Reeeee-gis, Reeeee-gis, Reeeeegis, Crosby Sucks, Crosby Sucks, Reeee-gis, Reeeee-gis....."

Rux- LOL! If that story about the Hulk Hogan wanna be getting tossed for his Regis head is true, I would love to see the Pens fans or Rags fans back at the Garden start a Regis chant this series!

Secondly, I think Flyers fans attending the NHL draft this year just found their chant!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Samifan

Awwwww, man.  Now I REALLY want those seats at the WF Center between the benches when he does a game.  I'll yell Regis at him the ENTIRE GAME!!!   :lol:

Imagine if the Flyers handed out promotional t-shirts with just the name Regis on it. Pierre would want the entire arena removed. :D

And chanted "Reeeeee-gis, Reeeeee-gis, Reeeee-gis,  Crosby Sucks, Crosby Sucks, Reeeee-gis, Reeeee-gis, Reeeeegis, Crosby Sucks, Crosby Sucks, Reeee-gis, Reeeee-gis....."

ROFLMAO!!!!! I can't  stup laughing. Great stuff guys!!!!  Does he have a Twitter account...someone has got to post something to addressing him as Regis!!!!  LOL

• 2 weeks later...